Juventus shirts 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2014
god forbid they came up with something new

all this are rehashed ideas going from one club to the next.

And if they do came up with something new its always lame with dragons and shit like that or that army uniform of napoli

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The home kit looks pretty whack to be truthful. Adidas stripes on Juventus' stripes looks like some two-bit optical illusion. The kits always look a million times better with the scudetto badge though.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Overall problems:
-stars aligment: I want them to be on the same level
-stars too pale: there needs to be a stronger contrast between stars and background
-stickers, stickers everywhere. This better be "fan issue/player issue" variation to minimize jersey weight
-shoulder stripes: Adidas are forcing their stupid trademark feature upon everybody without asking

Home
- no juventus stripes at sides and back: This looks like somebody in a white shirt was run over by a truck while sleeping on the road
- v-neck: I disapprove of this phaggotry
+ I enjoy the thin stripes, however the overall design is ruined by aforementioned issues

Black&Gold
- gold: this is not a colour for Juventus FC. We are not Real Madrid or Milan. ultra cheap style
+ despite the horrific coloring the jersey looks homogenous and fluent

Pink
- This white-dark pink-black box is unbearable to the human eye. Jersey should have been pink with black "Jeep" text.
+ I like the base pink shade

Summed up: A dreadful set of kits to hurt the eye of anybody who dares looking

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Overall problems:
-stars aligment: I want them to be on the same level
-stars too pale: there needs to be a stronger contrast between stars and background
-stickers, stickers everywhere. This better be "fan issue/player issue" variation to minimize jersey weight
-shoulder stripes: Adidas are forcing their stupid trademark feature upon everybody without asking

Home
- no juventus stripes at sides and back: This looks like somebody in a white shirt was run over by a truck while sleeping on the road
- v-neck: I disapprove of this phaggotry
+ I enjoy the thin stripes, however the overall design is ruined by aforementioned issues

Black&Gold
- gold: this is not a colour for Juventus FC. We are not Real Madrid or Milan. ultra cheap style
+ despite the horrific coloring the jersey looks homogenous and fluent

Pink
- This white-dark pink-black box is unbearable to the human eye. Jersey should have been pink with black "Jeep" text.
+ I like the base pink shade

Summed up: A dreadful set of kits to hurt the eye of anybody who dares looking
You'll buy all three of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)