Juventus shirts 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Not necessarily. They most probably giving it away to make room for the Adidas jerseys, as it would be conflict of interest if they had both Nike and Adidas up at the same time.
I don't think they're just giving it away, we just went to the CL final! Plus, if you tracked the store the last couple of weeks, sizes were moving all over the place. I think it's pretty safe to say that our merchandise has probably sold better this year than it has in a long time.

The store also still has the 3rd jersey for sale, as well as all of their other Nike products (shorts, shoes, hats, etc., etc.). They'll want to sell everything the can, and it'll probably just be going on big clearance very shortly -- like it always does.

Have we announced the new kit announcement yet? When's the fashion show? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I wanted to buy the shirt from the Juve Store three weeks ago, i was torn between Marchisio and Pirlo, my wife wanted me to get Pirlo and I wanted Marchisio, i kept playing around and changing my mind before checking out and then I decided to go with Marchisio, the shirt at that time was going for 59 euros without customization (Size Small).

I live in Egypt and you could get randomly raped by customs so i decided to ship it to a friend in the UK, at that time i was waiting for my new CC to arrive from the bank as the one I had had expired so i used my paypal which has some funds in it, however i was told i am not allowed to use an Egyptian paypal to ship stuff to the uk so i had no choice but to give up until i get my new CC.

A week later a friend of mine was in Torino, I asked her for the shirt but she couldn't find it anywhere even at the Stadium store, she could only find the large version of it, once she left Torino the small jersey popped up again on the store for 120 euros without customization (very cheap from the club tbh since the large was still at 59 euros), i decided to order it because i was desperate, i picked it up and customized it and as i was about to check out i found an item left in my cart from the past, it was the Pirlo jersey i had decided not to buy the first time when i tried paypal, it was fully customized with badges as i left it the first time and the price was the same 89 euros with all the customization, the one i had was at 150 euros, i dropped the new one and tried to check out with the one left and it worked :D, as soon as i placed the order the shirt was gone from the store for good, i think it was the last one ever :D and the best part was that i got a 150 jersey for 89 :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)