Juventus shirts 2014/15 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I like akk of them too, the way the stripes turned out to be on the pink one looks better that what the leaks were saying, and even the black box makes it kinda look better, I don't know. But even then I had very high hopes for the pink, and it ended up disappointing me.

So I'll probably buy the home and 3rd one, depending how the actual shirt looks.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Is Juventus not selling their kits anymore?

I wanted to get a Morata home jersey in remembrance for this amazing cl run and all the big goals he scored to get us here.

That, and I want to get one last new kit before the shitty addidas ones come out that I probably will never buy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
pretty rapid sellout

been checking juvestore throughout the last weeks and they had them all in stock. Bought myself a Home Marchisio L few weeks ago
Decided to buy myself a Vidal home jersey but by the time I had made the decision, it had sold out in M. Decided to go with the away (not my fav, but wanted something because of the magical season), and was still playing around with player customizations, tried to add a second Away M to my cart, and a pop-up told me that I had ordered an invalid quantity. So I just checked out with the jersey/hat/mug already on the order, and went to sleep (it was like 4am :D ). When I woke up, no more M away jerseys. Very shortly after, no more L away jerseys, then the green really started moving.

Great to see that the merchandise is doing well!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Decided to buy myself a Vidal home jersey but by the time I had made the decision, it had sold out in M. Decided to go with the away (not my fav, but wanted something because of the magical season), and was still playing around with player customizations, tried to add a second Away M to my cart, and a pop-up told me that I had ordered an invalid quantity. So I just checked out with the jersey/hat/mug already on the order, and went to sleep (it was like 4am :D ). When I woke up, no more M away jerseys. Very shortly after, no more L away jerseys, then the green really started moving.

Great to see that the merchandise is doing well!
Not necessarily. They most probably giving it away to make room for the Adidas jerseys, as it would be conflict of interest if they had both Nike and Adidas up at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)