Juventus shirts 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I personally would love to have the three stars plus silver star on our jersey, but first of all i look forward to see the Adidas style of jerseys.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Guys, don't get too excited about the silver star because it might not even happen. It was never an official thing and it's just based on speculation, and most importantly it was an idea first raised by Roma because they've won 9 Coppas and wanted some bling on their shirts because they're jealous of us.

Honestly I think it would be even better if we didn't add the silver star. Hear me out.

If we add a silver star it gives Roma and other provincial teams an opportunity to add it too when they reach 10. Since we're the first club to achieve it, if we don't add a star it sets a precedent and shows we're above it and the scudetto is what really counts. That way when Roma finally do win 10 they'll look like chumps if they add a silver star for it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Guys, don't get too excited about the silver star because it might not even happen. It was never an official thing and it's just based on speculation, and most importantly it was an idea first raised by Roma because they've won 9 Coppas and wanted some bling on their shirts because they're jealous of us.

Honestly I think it would be even better if we didn't add the silver star. Hear me out.

If we add a silver star it gives Roma and other provincial teams an opportunity to add it too when they reach 10. Since we're the first club to achieve it, if we don't add a star it sets a precedent and shows we're above it and the scudetto is what really counts. That way when Roma finally do win 10 they'll look like chumps if they add a silver star for it.
I was thinking a silver star in the middle of the coppa badge.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007

Isn't it just a season kind of thing, like the scudetto and the coppa winner badge? like they will have the Silver star on top of the coppa badge for next season only, so its not like our usual 3 gold stars?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think we should put a big silver start on the crotch area of our shorts to remind everyone we fuck them in every league, cup and competition imaginable to man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)