Juventus shirts 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012
Like I said prior,

Adidas want three Juventus stars

Juventus could bring back the symbol of three stars on their jersey under pressure from new kit sponsors Adidas.

In Italian football, a gold star is assigned for every 10 editions of the Scudetto a club has won.

Juve put three on their shirt two years ago when winning their 30th 'on the field,’ although two were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal.

The 2004-05 edition was left unassigned, while the 2005-06 title was given to Inter by the authorities.

Now the Bianconeri have won 30 official titles, 32 on the field, and have the right to wear three stars on their jerseys.

However, the club opted to remove the stars in 2012, arguing they had already achieved this milestone and no longer needed to wear the symbol.

According to Tuttosport, Adidas are eager for Juventus to flaunt their three stars on the jersey from next season and the fans are behind them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You guys have gotta be kiddin' me, right? This just means that we are going along with FIGC and we can only put up the stars because they're letting us.

Mar 9, 2006
So, Adidas is pushing us to use 3 stars on our shirts :sergio: and then what? obviously when we'll win the scudetto for 40 time they will say "sorry guys, but official version is that you still have 38 stars" :sergio: and then they will sue us too because we will use 4 stars with sul campo instead of 3

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
whatever...i want moneyyyy

This 3 stars thing is a joke anyways. Give the fans what they want and go to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)