Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #626
    that is absolutely fuckin' atrocious, Nike can go choke on a dick and die.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    The 79 one is the standard replica, 121 is the player issue replica..

Anyone knows where i can get last season's original jersey?
    Try check out http://www.protechkitzone.com/. They do international shipping as well, though if you are still in KL it be easier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note, why didn't nike include the scudetto patch this time. It's a lot of hassle to find a shop that has it and then to identify if its the current season or previous season especially in this part of the world.
    Really looking forward to Adidas next season.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    On a separate note, why didn't nike include the scudetto patch this time. It's a lot of hassle to find a shop that has it and then to identify if its the current season or previous season especially in this part of the world.
    Really looking forward to Adidas next season.
    I'm pretty sure they did.

It's not on the Primavera kits though as they didn't win the youth scudetto last season.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I'm pretty sure they did.

It's not on the Primavera kits though as they didn't win the youth scudetto last season.
    No they didn't in Malaysia and Singapore at least. I bought mine from the official Nike store and they said the scudetto patch didnt come with the jersey this time as previous years. All my friends here having the same problem.
    Not sure about other countries, but Juvestore shows the jersey with the patch.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
    Because I didn't like this years jersey (white square on the back) I managed to find last years one, in official Nike store, on final sale for only 10€. Bargain of the life for me :D

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
    We're not using those green shirts for the first team though, they're not even available on JuveStore and were not unveiled. Will end up like with the black shirts of last year, that should have been the third too and were not used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)