Juventus shirts 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Design revolutionary Yohji Yamamoto brings his signature aesthetic to a new adidas collaboration with UEFA Champion’s League-winning Spanish club, Real Madrid. Realized on an alternate kit for the upcoming season, Yamamoto envisioned a heroic story of the contemporary football players as modern-day heroes, achieving mythical status through continued victory, and presenting monochromatic artwork featuring a fabled creature that is both dragon and bird. Packed in a premium handmade commemorative box and with strictly 1,400 issues available worldwide, it can be purchased at adidas.com.

If you ask me this is probably the coolest football kit ever..
Fucking hell :lol:
This is the biggest load of bs that I've heard in a long time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It really is. But it shows what Madrid can attract and market if they can get a designer like Yamamoto on board for a fricking third kit. Money everywhere.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What a shit marketing gimmick.

"Packed in a premium handmade commemorative box".

Ya, let me go buy this sweet jersey with a dragon on it because of the box.

And it will work. They'll sell out in 10 minutes then go buy Falcao. :scared:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
$#@!ing hell :lol:
This is the biggest load of bs that I've heard in a long time.
...story of the contemporary football players as modern-day heroes, achieving mythical status through continued victory

They won CL and are big favorites to win it again

It really is. But it shows what Madrid can attract and market if they can get a designer like Yamamoto on board for a fricking third kit. Money everywhere.
The Real Madrid brand is gigantic. Would love for Adidas to do a collaboration like this for us next year

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.juvestore.com/en/match-kits.html

OK, can someone tell me whats the difference between the 1st one that costs 121€ and the second one that costs 79€? they are completely the same :boh:
If you could see the kits close up you'd see the difference. The more expensive one is the same as the players wear, so it has all the 'technology' in the jersey for breathability and comfort. Look under the arms and you can see the holes to the sides of the jersey, as an example. The cheaper jersey is an official replica but it is just a replica of the match jersey.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i wanted to get Coman but he isnt there to select. i could still write his name in the box next to the player list but what if he doesent get the 11 constantly? i better wait

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

i wanted to get Coman but he isnt there to select. i could still write his name in the box next to the player list but what if he doesent get the 11 constantly? i better wait
I don't think he will be changing number now, when was the last time that happened?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the last time one of our players changed numbers? Vucinic 2012. the last time one of our players changed numbers when the season already started? i have no idea :D

but what bothers me is that he isnt on the players list. maybe they are still waiting to see if a new player comes :boh:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
http://www.juvestore.com/en/match-kits.html

OK, can someone tell me whats the difference between the 1st one that costs 121€ and the second one that costs 79€? they are completely the same :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventus-home-jersey-2014-15.html

also, why isnt there Coman among the player options? are we keeping the 11 for someone else?
The 79 one is the standard replica, 121 is the player issue replica..

Anyone knows where i can get last season's original jersey?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
the last time one of our players changed numbers? Vucinic 2012. the last time one of our players changed numbers when the season already started? i have no idea :D

but what bothers me is that he isnt on the players list. maybe they are still waiting to see if a new player comes :boh:
Vidal was probably the last to change number, but through the season I don't think it's possible. If you really want it just customise it with Coman #11, but personally I'd go for someone more experienced. I'm going to get Pogba and Vidal (just to troll), once the window closes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)