Juventus shirts 2014/15 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
You can't be serious, guys. Inter 1st kit sucks, it's hideous and doesn't even have their own colours. It's not like they managed to have some nice designed shirts in the last years, but this is really fucked up. Their light blue one looks like a pajama and the white crossed with the red sponsor looks like an advertisement for Sacred Heart Hospital. All the Shinter fans I know dislike them, and if we had those shirts we would be mad too. Ours are actually nice. Probably the green one does look cheap when unworn, but I try to think to it on the pitch and I think it can have a nice impact. However we will use it few times.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm bored of Nike now. I'm excited for what Adidas can do.

But if those rumoured jerseys are real, our home looks the same. Blue one not bad. Green one is disgusting, good thing we won't be wearing that often.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Aye, I'm getting the feeling that the people at Nike just thought: fuck them for leaving us for Adidas, so let's give them shitty kits..
That's exactly what happened and the guys at Juventus who agree on the design said, what the hell, we won't deal with these guys anymroe let's get done with it and accept whatever they offer.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
That's exactly what happened and the guys at Juventus who agree on the design said, what the hell, we won't deal with these guys anymroe let's get done with it and accept whatever they offer.
That being said, I'll probably still get one of the away jerseys.. Such is my affection for this club

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Cant wait to see what Adidas to with the kit designs.

Nike I think have just run out of ideas with our shirts.

Last seasons PSV kit however was sexy ..

I predict something like this

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
That blue shirt looks really shitty. No effort at all.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like some piracy sheit you'd see in Mexico's worst places. For real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)