Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I've bought off of them. the players version jerseys are AMAZING quality. I bought a Vucinic. Along with a track jacket. Yeah theyre knock offs, but nobody will notice. I posted pictures of them in last seasons jersey thread. The cleats are top notch too, I got some mercurial vapor CR superflys. Yes theyre 18 bucks, but they get you in the shipping by charging you another 20. :lol: Still worth it.

I'll go as far as saying that this players version is of better quality than my ADP juve store replica from 11/12.

I went and looked in the thread for the photos I posted, seems like only 1 photo still works. :lol:

so I ordered the Mirko players version jersey with all the holes on the sides and the t rubber patches on the shoulders. Beautiful jersey. All decals(except the serie A tim patch and the scudetto badge). The Boniperti quote is made out of some rubber like material too. in other words, this jersey is of better quality than the Pirlo away I ordered from soccertriads.com and the customer service is better too.

I ordered them from soccerfaith.net
in total I ordered a mirko, a training jacket, and some mercurial vapor superflys. Also, two kids jerseys for my little brothers who are huge juve fans now(I got them ADP and Cheesio, per their requests.) I wouldn't get a kids jersey as the black square on the back is too small for the numbers that they put on the jersey(although they are official numbers). My little bros still went crazy for them though.

if you're gonna order from there just make an account. and when it tells you to checkout and you get to to the part where you put your credit card info in, dont do it. send them an email with your order number and tell them to email you the paypal pay link. I didn't do this until after I entered my CC info on that first site, right when I clicked order the page said error so if I was any of you, I'd avoid that and ask for the paypal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)