Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That home jersey is to die for.

I loved this season's home jersey, but this one is so much better!

Thank you Juve and Nike.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Another prove that Nike is the shirt maker for Juve. At least better than another big brands, I don't include local and historical Kappa because they just can't do that for us in today sponsors money world.

BTW What about GK kits? We will wait unitl pre-season like last year?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
OMG that kit looks awesome. If the yellow away shirt is confirmed, I'm definitely going to buy them both. :tuttosport:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

I really like the current home shirt, but I think next year's looks even better, and it normally takes me a while to get used to kits.
Me too. This new one is equally elegant but I'd have loved it to have a collar. Would've looked even sweeter. Also, this yesr's name and number style had a more unique appeal about it than the new one, but on the whole it's right up there and I'm pretty sure we are going to be using white shorts for large parts of the season. Hoping the away is a yellow blue combo.

When will the away kit be unveiled?
I guess that'll be held back to invoke curiosity till mid June/early July to have some surprise value and presentation value in preseason? Can't see any other reason for it to be held back.

i'm gonna ask a retarded question

I cannot see the diffrence between replica and authentic. what is the diffrence
What's the difference between the replica?

My understanding is that the match kits are made for in game conditions, therefore things like the drifit technology etc are optimized to great effect and used by the players themselves. So they can actually benefit from such technology during the game.

Replicas don't optimize the technology features in entirety because their purpose of wear is very different. They're used as everyday wear and do not need the same effect in technology even if the design and fabric maybe identical.

That perhaps is the difference. Performance wear vs everyday wear.

Another prove that Nike is the shirt maker for Juve. At least better than another big brands, I don't include local and historical Kappa because they just can't do that for us in today sponsors money world.

BTW What about GK kits? We will wait unitl pre-season like last year?

Although I used to hate Nike when they first got into the game, they've really upped the ante. Though Puma and Adidas for me will always be the pure football brands. And Kappa the sentimental favorite.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)