Juventus seek first option on River Plate stars (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
to me, tacchinardi is as good as gone and Appiah hasnt and most likely will not live up to what he did at bresica. Therefore, Macherano would be a great idea. Blasi and him give juve future in the DM for the next decade.

As for Lopez, dont know much about him...what position does he play?
Maxi Lopez is a striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Guys this team lacks some attacking verve. Our defensive outlook is beginning to get a little imbalanced, if these reports are true. Lets look out for the likes of Kaka and Ronaldinho if we're importing talent from South America.
Write a mail to Moggi... because i really agree.. we REALLY need players like Ronaldinho, Kaka', Aimar.............

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
I hope we get Javier Mascherano, IMO a awesome replacement for Tacchinardi. Very talented, already an Argentinian International, he would definately be an excellent catch.

May 4, 2004
Mascherano's agent reveals Juventus contact
tribalfootball.com - December 28, 2004

The agent of River Plate midfielder Javier Mascherano has revealed the interest of Juventus in the Argentina international.

Juve coach Fabio Capello wants a new midfielder in January, particularly with Alessio Tacchinardi likely to be on his way to Barcelona.

Gaetano Fedele, who represents Mascherano, revealed yesterday: "Javier Mascherano appeals a lot to the Bianconeri and if there is a club that can buy him, then that one is Juve.

"I cannot rule out that something could be done."

Damnn!
I wish for this to happend really fast..
January 1 would be great..!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    Mascherano's agent reveals Juventus contact
    tribalfootball.com - December 28, 2004

The agent of River Plate midfielder Javier Mascherano has revealed the interest of Juventus in the Argentina international.

Juve coach Fabio Capello wants a new midfielder in January, particularly with Alessio Tacchinardi likely to be on his way to Barcelona.

Gaetano Fedele, who represents Mascherano, revealed yesterday: "Javier Mascherano appeals a lot to the Bianconeri and if there is a club that can buy him, then that one is Juve.

"I cannot rule out that something could be done."

Damnn!
    I wish for this to happend really fast..
    January 1 would be great..!

That's a fvcking joke site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)