Juventus - Reggina (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Hopefully there will be a new Juve player for this match. I know that Moggi stated that Juve aren't buying any players... but I'd like to see some reinforcements in the defence and the midfield.

Juve will win this one for sure! Remember last season? Juve didn't do so well in 2001, but when new years came around Juve changed and played some excellent football. Hopefully Juve can pull of another stunt like that and win once again. :) ;)

BTW how many friendlies does Juve have on the line before this first official match of the year?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Only one match??? :confused:

That doesn't sound like Juve!
Good idea though! The match vs. Reggina is only a couple of weeks away and Juve shouldn't be playing to many friendlies. Like always there's to many injuries and we wouldn't want any more of them!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Of course not ;)

But Juve are usually pretty good at telling us who they're gonna play. I only heard about the UAE as well... maybe there is no more...

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    The Juventus' Christmas
    24 12 2002
    After the win in Perugia, Bianconeri start their Christmas holidays. The team will rest till Sunday, December the 29th. The next day the team will restart training. On Thrusday, January the 2nd, Juventus will leave for Arab Emirates where it will play a tournèe till Monday, January the 6th. The first Italian League’s official match is scheduled for Sunday, January the 12nd: Juventus-Reggina at Delle Alpi.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I hate Reggina ... they never manage to win anything but somehow always find themselves capable of upsetting our Juve :fero: Bastards!!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I want to see improved performance from the team after less than impressive display against Perugia.
    I want to see Trezeguet back to his best, and regain his scoring form
    I want to see Juve using more width, as our attack was limited to Nedved, Del Piero interchange most of the time.
    I want to see defense give up less headers. God knows how many heading opportunities Perugia had that day.
    I want to see Nakamura scoring:D.
    I want to see Juve win.!;)

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    if we won't get one game winning streak, we going to relegated.

i think that from 19 games left we can win one game :D (we'r not that bad you know)

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    if we won't get one game winning streak, we going to relegated.

i think that from 19 games left we can win one game :D (we'r not that bad you know)
    If we do get relegated , Sensi will die the next day, at least he could say he died a very happy man:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)