Juventus - Rapid Vienna (5 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
look at the first goal,when zlatan went to DP,and DP hugged him.Zlatan was having the fake smile,then he pushed alex with his hand,man that's very funny :lol:

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
snoop said:
look at the first goal,when zlatan went to DP,and DP hugged him.Zlatan was having the fake smile,then he pushed alex with his hand,man that's very funny :lol:
I havn't watched it yet, I hope he didn't do that. I can't understand why he would diss Del Piero. I've never seen him diss any other Juve or Swedish NT-player.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    snoop said:
    when did he do that ? :pumpkin:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Zlatan did not seem very happy while playing. Is everything ok with him? Even when he scored, he did not cheer up until Del Piero ran to him.

Dec 5, 2005
    Hi boyz! Today Juventus players showed us many beautiful things. One of these is Zlatan's tunnel, in the first half. Anybody have the video?

-------------------------
    DEL PIERO THE BEST

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    snoop said:
    It looks to me like he is sincerely happy for him and that the pushing of hands looks like he is making way for Kovac to come and hug DP.

Great freekick anyway:agree: He fooled the keeper completely.

Zlatans goal was something else, clinical finish! I read in the match thread and also heard the commentators on tv that Zlatan was assisted by DP. It looks to me almost like Del piero missed the ball and that the assist would have to go to Viera.

I have to watch it from another angle to be sure but the dam link from abu-jassim doesnt work.:frown:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ZAF3000 said:
    Zlatan did not seem very happy while playing. Is everything ok with him? Even when he scored, he did not cheer up until Del Piero ran to him.
    Maybe it because we already qualified? Or maybe his girlfriend is on his nuts for prioritising her last :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)