Juventus Quotes (4 Viewers)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Three years ago, Juve was playing against Lazio in the Deli Alpi. In the second half, Zambrotta tried his luck from long range and it was a spectacular shot that hit the bar.

When the ball went out Stankovic (playing with Lazio then) went to Zambo and asked him how he shot that shot. Zambo pointed at a point on his foot and looked like if he was explaining to Stanko how to shoot. It was funny. I would pay anything to hear their real conversation.
What do you think were the real words between them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
I found this one :

This was an interview with Maradona, where he said that Del Piero is one of the few champions that still make him smile and enjoy soccer, so he send Alex this message in his 30th birthday

"True champions in soccer, that make me enjoy soccer are just a few, and you are one of them" state Maradona " Thats why, I'm asking you to keep making me smile, and above all keep enjoy with our loved ball"...

:touched:
:touched::touched::touched:

i will cry!

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
I do not have the quote, but I remenber something Diego Maradona said on his book "Yo Soy El Diego". In this part he was rating and giving his opinions about players. They were something like this:

Zidane: He is a master in soccer. But everytime I see him play I see him as a plyer withouy happiness and life. He does not enjoy soccer.

Del Piero: He is a true champion. Every player should play like him, every player should enjoy soccer like him, between him and the french, I would pick him.

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
Here is the quote:

Diego Armando Maradona, former footballer
- Talking about one hundered world footballers:
"Here he is, he is different from Zidane, he likes to play, he feels it in his soul; between he and the French [Zinedine Zidane], I stay with him."
(From the book "Yo soy el Diego de la gente", Maradona's autobiography)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Infine si parla della Juventus: "La verità è che la Juventus vince sempre, o lotta per vincere " - dice ancora Moggi - "e per questo è antipatica a molti, visto che in Italia c`è odio verso chi fa le cose buone. E` una brutta realtà, perchè ogni settimana la Juventus deve combattere contro tutto il mondo ".

FORZA JUVE !!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Thats wonderful to hear from someone like Maradona ;) When del Piero is on form, he is simply the best. Too bad he is far from good right now :(

Come back to the top Alex!

FORZA JUVE, maradona :D

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #109
    After the 2-1 away win vs. Atalanta (Start of the second round of the 04/05 Serie A Season), Juventus coach Fabio Capello compares Juventus to a famous cyclist of the past.

“Right now we’re going downhill. Let’s see if we’re good as Moser to hold on to the lead we have won when going uphill.

<quote from Goal.com>

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #110
    A few days before Juventus host Real Madrid for the second leg of the 04/05 Champions League last-16 knockout round, Arigo Sacchi saied "I have a lot of respect for Juventus. The players who wear that shirt either give their best or they leave."

<quote extracted for Goal.com's "Sacchi: Juve fear Ronaldo" article. Posted on 3/4/05>

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    After the 2-1 away win vs. Atalanta (Start of the second round of the 04/05 Serie A Season), Juventus coach Fabio Capello compares Juventus to a famous cyclist of the past.

“Right now we’re going downhill. Let’s see if we’re good as Moser to hold on to the lead we have won when going uphill.

<quote from Goal.com>
    well, we can already see were not as good. hopefully milan arent better than us.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Official "quotes" are oftenly not even said by the players themselves, but put in their mouth by representives of the clubs.
    So don't take it too serious when opponents show you alot of respect and say fancy things about you before games.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Still,no representative could possibly have took something bad and said something completely the opposite to the press,he does have to answer to his boss.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    A few days before Juventus host Real Madrid for the second leg of the 04/05 Champions League last-16 knockout round, Arigo Sacchi saied "I have a lot of respect for Juventus. The players who wear that shirt either give their best or they leave."

<quote extracted for Goal.com's "Sacchi: Juve fear Ronaldo" article. Posted on 3/4/05>
    sacchi,i wish that was true....

but unfortunatelly is not ALWAYS true :down:

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
    Apr 14, 2010
    “Juventus were an example for my Manchester United. I had my players watch videos of Lippi’s team and would say, 'Don’t look at the tactics or technique, we have that too, you need to learn to have that desire to win.’” SAF

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Wow just wow amazing find!

I just read every page of that thread and man oh man we used to be such a force in football that every single team feared us like no other. Every single newcomer and member of this forum should read this thread to remember or learn how great Juve used to be and how devastating Calciopoli was to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)