Juventus pre-season friendlies (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
Nedved is not in the sqaud for tonight's friendly with Messina so even IF he recovers from his injury by next week, he won't be fully match fit.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
What's that funny yellow numbering we have!!! Hope it's just pre-season...
I'm pretty sure that's the same numbering we'll be donning this season :down:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I have to say the outfit of 2002/2003 season was my personal favorite. It's a shame they did away with it really.
You really liked the Lotto jerseys?

I think their entire collection stinked. Bags, hats and sweaters with a letter "J", with a microscopic Juventus logo somewhere inside of it.

Jul 19, 2003
I loved their jerseys and I didn't mind the large tamoil logo in the front. At least the names and numbers were very clear, the stripes were wide and the shorts were black........I can't stand white shorts.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

You really liked the Lotto jerseys?

I think their entire collection stinked. Bags, hats and sweaters with a letter "J", with a microscopic Juventus logo somewhere inside of it.
who cares about the whole collection? its the black and white jersey that really rocked.

btw, a lithuanian scored agaisnt juve. yay. he isnt even in our national team :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

who cares about the whole collection? its the black and white jersey that really rocked.

btw, a lithuanian scored agaisnt juve. yay. [/B]he isnt even in our national team[/B] :D
Just to inform you buddy,he played today and scored againt Russia.
in a friendly...
Russia-Lithuania
4-3

the first lithuanian goal,on 40th minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)