Juventus pre-season friendlies (2 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Match finished!

Juventus 4 - 2 Pavia

Goals: 19’ Kapo, 21’ Ceccarelli, 37’ Zalayeta, 45’ Miccoli, 55' Tacchinardi, 90' Angelillo

JUVENTUS: Bonnefoi, Zebina, Legrottaglie (13’st Birindelli), Iuliano (1’st Ferrara), Chiellini (1’st Pessotto), Olivera, Brighi, Tacchinardi, Kapo (16’st Baiocco), Miccoli (30’st Paolucci), Zalayeta.

I am happy that Kapo scored again!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know that they haven't faced any stiff competition as of yet, but Tacchinardi, Kapo and Miccoli seem to be the men in form. Hopefully the three goals in as many games by Tacchi is a signal for what we're going to see from him this coming season.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I know that they haven't faced any stiff competition as of yet, but Tacchinardi, Kapo and Miccoli seem to be the men in form. Hopefully the three goals in as many games by Tacchi is a signal for what we're going to see from him this coming season.
I have a good feeling about Kapo! I think he could become the "buy" of the season.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
In evidenza Kapo (in gol al 19') e Miccoli su punizione. In mezzo l'orgoglio di Ceccarelli e il piatto di Zalayeta. Poi nella ripresa Tacchinardi e Angelillo.

PAVIA, 18 luglio 2004 - Niente big. A Pavia per la terza uscita stagionale è ancora la Juventus dei nuovi, pochi, e giovani, già visti. La Juve vince, facile anche questa volta, e con i "soliti" di questo inizio ritiro: Miccoli, Kapo, Zalayeta, Tacchinardi. Ma incassa i primi gol della stagione.
Le reti: I bianconeri passano in vantaggio dopo 19' di gioco con Kapo (un gol anche ad Alessandria) che infila di piatto destro al volo una punizione di Miccoli. Un minuto dopo pareggia Ceccarelli che salta Iuliano (pronto a partire) con disinvoltura e mette sul secondo palo: è il primo gol che incassano i bianconeri in questa estate. Più avanti, al 37' in evidenza ancora Kapo che serve con un bel pallone Zalayeta: piattone rete e nuovo vantaggio bianconero. La pantera parla poco, si muove piano, ma colpisce anche questa volta. Poi al 45' chiude il primo tempo il solito Miccoli che segna il 3-1 su calcio di punizione. Nella ripresa, passano 9' e Tacchinardi con un destro al volo su assist di Brighi (preferito a Blasi), segna il poker. E' il suo terzo gol stagionale (come Miccoli), uno a partita, tanti in allenamento: carica da senatore o paura di Blasi? Qualunque cosa sia, meglio così. Poi al 90' chiude Angelillo in contropiede.

----------

gazzetta.it

any translation?

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I couldn't care less for friendlies. They don't say anything, they're just a form of training.
right, but if you compete against an even squad, then this is a good way to show your current form!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I couldn't care less for friendlies. They don't say anything, they're just a form of training.
You may say that now, but would you feel as confident going into a new season if the coach didn't have a way of gauging the strengths and weaknesses of the players in 'competitive' matches?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

i do care but not sooo sooo much.
it does show SMG and the guys will get prepered...
and if kapo,tacchi and micco are ready,i am even more happy and especially for tacchi for being critisised and for kapo for being new.
micco was good even last season

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
and if kapo,tacchi and micco are ready,i am even more happy and especially for tacchi for being critisised and for kapo for being new.
micco was good even last season
If Tacchi is trying to prove his worth by scoring goals, I'm afraid he's going down the wrong path

I'm happy for Kapo and Micco

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

If Tacchi is trying to prove his worth by scoring goals, I'm afraid he's going down the wrong path
How so? Imo it's about time we had a midfielder who could help pitch in with some goals. I think I know what you're trying to get at, but Tacchinardi will always give 100% in midfield, he'll always play with passion, and he'll always be a leader, regardless of how many goals he scores. Tacchinardi scoring goals is a big plus as far as I'm concerned.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
Pavia scored 2 goals against us but its not buffon on the post isn't it?
Landry Bonnefoi was between the sticks, but even so, our defence shouldn't be giving Pavia numerous opportunities to beat the goalkeeper.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

How so? Imo it's about time we had a midfielder who could help pitch in with some goals. I think I know what you're trying to get at, but Tacchinardi will always give 100% in midfield, he'll always play with passion, and he'll always be a leader, regardless of how many goals he scores. Tacchinardi scoring goals is a big plus as far as I'm concerned.
i agree 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)