Juventus powerbrokers in Monaco to check targets (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Juve dont need a revolution!, thats what Lippi says, thats what Trappatoni says and what Moggi says, and i think they are right.
Juve only needs the "trio from Parma" plus we already got Kapo!.
We don't need a revolution, but we do need more than Bonera, Ferrari, Kapo and Gilardino imo. I like Ferrari alot, but we can do better than Bonera. Mexes is available, Squillaci is available, Rodriguez is available, Burdisso is available. If we only get two defenders then I hope it's Mexes and Ferrari, or Trabelsi and Mexes/Ferrari. Obviously if Trab came and not one of the CBs Thuram wouldn't be sold and he would play in the centre of defence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

We don't need a revolution, but we do need more than Bonera, Ferrari, Kapo and Gilardino imo. I like Ferrari alot, but we can do better than Bonera. Mexes is available, Squillaci is available, Rodriguez is available, Burdisso is available. If we only get two defenders then I hope it's Mexes and Ferrari, or Trabelsi and Mexes/Ferrari. Obviously if Trab came and not one of the CBs Thuram wouldn't be sold and he would play in the centre of defence.
Maybe we can get Mexes, but that would be enough, Bonera could then be a sub.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    we can't get three of them...we can get at least 2 midfielders...we already signed kapo, and i'd say rothen as we need a left midfielder though.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    bonera could replace iuliano;)

imo rothen could be a juventini in the future.with deschamps as our spokesperson,it wouldn't be difficult to lure him,along with giuly and evra,to juve when we do sign didier.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    it would be GREAT to sign giuly...he is a hell of a player but i dont really see him coming to juve..:down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

I say rothen kapo and Jankulovsky.

ok no playmaker.

still all the others make sense.
    6-7 players.
    I don't see the sense in getting a cultured left winger, a left attacking mid, and a left wing back. At most we'll get two of them. Rothen and Kapo would be nice, but I doubt we'll get the former.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    we can't get three of them...we can get at least 2 midfielders...we already signed kapo, and i'd say rothen as we need a left midfielder though.
    Agreed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    bonera could replace iuliano;)

imo rothen could be a juventini in the future.with deschamps as our spokesperson,it wouldn't be difficult to lure him,along with giuly and evra,to juve when we do sign didier.
    We can't wait for Giuly for much longer - he's already 27. I say we forget about him as he doesn't really suit our plans (imo) and will be nearing 30 if Deschamps comes in 05/06.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    for me,quality is more important.versatility is of secondary concern with the likes of zambrotta,birindelli,maresca and camo able to play in AM and LB,which are the ones that jank occupies.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++
    it seems juve has linked with half of world!
    i will be satisfied even if they bring 20% of these guys to juve.

:confused:

agree with you ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    for me,quality is more important.versatility is of secondary concern with the likes of zambrotta,birindelli,maresca and camo able to play in AM and LB,which are the ones that jank occupies.
    Agreed, and Rothen definitely has more quality than Jank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)