Juventus Podcast (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2010
Hi everybody. Didn't really know where to put this, but I suppose this might be the right place.

Just wanted to let you guys know about the fantastic podcast 'It Ain't Over Till the Old Lady Sings'. It's a weekly show all about Juventus in english. For about an hour previous and upcoming games are discussed as well as player performances, tactics, transfers etc.

Usually hosted by Aaron, Adam and Marco, it's always a great listen - and even more so this week, as yours truly is filling in for Marco!

You can catch it here, as well as read about the insane day that led up to my debut as guest-host!

http://ponderingcalcio.net/http:/ponderingcalcio.net/a-day-in-the-life

Enjoy!

:flag1:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Not to my knowledge! He runs the juventus offside!
He's talking about a member of the forum who is a Liverpool fan.
Btw, you guys are pretty good, i haven't listening to the whole show yet - i'm in the middle. Are you staying in the show or it was just for this time?

OP
Jul 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #8
    He's talking about a member of the forum who is a Liverpool fan.
    Btw, you guys are pretty good, i haven't listening to the whole show yet - i'm in the middle. Are you staying in the show or it was just for this time?
    Oh, I see:sergio:

Thank you! I think this was a bit of a test match for me, as Marco was out for some reason. I hope they'll let me fill in once in a while when someone is unavailable, but that's too early to say I think. Anyway, the show is equally great with the others in there!

Thanks for listening!

OP
    Jul 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #13
    I did. When is the next one coming? Is it every Saturday or what? I recemended it in A Norwegian Juve-forum ;)
    Great. Cheers! It's usually recorded on sunday evenings and released on tuesdays. may vary, though, due to editing and time barriers. :tup: to the Norwegian juventini (I am Danish myself)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)