Juventus Players in the National Team (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Del Piero and Buffon ... these are the starters from juventus in tunisia's match today and the probable starters for the euro except ofcourse for delpiero who this match for him will be like a fitness test which will decide if hes in da first squad or not .. he will be playing on da left flank with zambrotta behind him....

p.s the rest 7 spots are shared between inter roma and ac :D

Do any other juventus players deserve a place on the italian squad .. if so who and who should be replaced and why ?????:greedy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i honestly thought that if maresca played more, he would have made it. i dont believe that players like tacchinardi merrited the spot , but maresca just offered italy something that they lack in midfield.

as for the current players in the squad, i think camoranesi is lucky to only have fiore as his competition for that right side.

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    i agree with you adrian ... maresca played a few matches wit juventus only .. and he seemed to hav wht is needed to be in da nationals ... tachinardi i dont find him dat impressive really ... miccoli , di vaio are they in ?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I dont think Camoranesi isnt that bad.

His problem is that he's too inconsistent, and thats a really huuuge problem

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    fiore class? he is an ok player. no more than that
    Don, I can't say I know what Fiore may have done to you or your family, but it's been regularly clear that you're not a fan. (Though it's certainly true that he's been a bane to Juve fans.)

Despite the damage he's inflicted to Juve, I definitely consider Fiore a quality player -- more than just inclusion and luck since Euro 2000. I wish we had him to start in our midfield this past season over a number of the other regulars.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Fiore is a good Player i cant argue with dat either he did score on buffon plenty too ... but i think also dat camoranesi is up for the job... mabe he was a bit inconsistent but for a championship like this.. he will have to be consistent am sure hes aware of that... i dont kno about you all but i think dat mauro camoranesi will do great ... as for fiore mabe he is better i dont think he is but even if he was .. hes injured newy so no point arguing whose beter .. camoranesi will start .... forza camo

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    you cannot compare fiore to camo. fiore proved himself to be very good player, whole camo with this inconsistence problem has quite much to prove in national team.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    Fiore does not play well as a winger. DP being on the left allready takes away wing play somewhat because that is not a natural position so it is important for a player like Camo to play well. If he doesnt then sure, try Fiore there.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I would actually do it the other way around. Start Fiore and if doesn't do well, play Camo instead.

Although I do think Ca'mop'aronesi will play alright.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    zambrotta scored one of the four goals in tunisia yesterday....

ALEX GETS TRAP VOTE

Alex delpiero looks set to keep his italy starting shirt despie pressure from an in-form antonio cassano

the roman looked in fine shape against tunisia last night but boss giovanni trapatoni will keep faith with da juventus captain
    "i like what alex did. he was tactically very good but also skipped past players and increased the teams tempo," stated the tactican

"his position on the left also gives us a little something extra because it allows francesco totti and christian vieri more freedom to play further up the field"

despite traps praise, many pundits are calling for cassano to be selected ahead of delpiero after his performance in the 4-0 win.

F*** cassano FORZA DEL PIERO

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    he will play for sure but not as an attacker.. more like a winger... as long as cassano is not in.. its all good

del piero played very well yesterday....
    divaio stayed on the bench the whole game

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Del Piero did not play very well yesterday. He did some alright moves, but he also did some bad things..

Zambo is the one whom we should be proud of.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    sorry dominic let me rephrase dat ... he played pretty well ... doesnt change anything hes still in cassano out

and hopefully he wont be spending time with di vaio on the bench

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    One of the certain starters is Gianluca Zambrotta, who proved his worth both as a fullback and as an attacking winger on the right or left.

“Trapattoni and Marcello Lippi found a new position from the one I was accustomed to,” said the Juventus star, “but it seems to be going well and this is good preparation for the European Championships.”

Aug 1, 2003
    I just saw some Euro 2000 tapes; and they showed the greatest goals in that tournament; Fiore's against Belgium I THINK being one of them.

Of course they didn't miss out on Trezeguet's either in the final :groan:

oh and one by del piero too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)