Juventus' player autographs (1 Viewer)

OP

mrgreyn

Jul 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks Powis, are you quite sure that those autographes were signed by Del Piero and GG Buffon? I know that blue one belongs to Manninger but that's all.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Thanks Powis, are you quite sure that those autographes were signed by Del Piero and GG Buffon? I know that blue one belongs to Manninger but that's all.
    Mate, just try to type 'del piero or gigi autograph' on google and compare yours autographs to those you see on google. I think they certainly belongs to them :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I have a signed shirt from the entire 2006 squad. The one circled as Buffon's is 100% his, although it is inverted for some reason (your photo?). I've no idea about the others.

OP

mrgreyn

Jul 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #6
    Mate, just try to type 'del piero or gigi autograph' on google and compare yours autographs to those you see on google. I think they certainly belongs to them :)
    Yeap, I tried this way at first, but every Del Piero photo has different signature, so i guess most of them are fake or, perhaps, Alex does not have just one version of his autograph:boh:

@JuveJay I guess that You have also Alex's autograph on your shirt, if so, can you compare it to the autographs on my ball?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Yeap, I tried this way at first, but every Del Piero photo has different signature, so i guess most of them are fake or, perhaps, Alex does not have just one version of his autograph:boh:

@JuveJay I guess that You have also Alex's autograph on your shirt, if so, can you compare it to the autographs on my ball?
    Most of his signatures starts with a letter "A" and with a circle on it or sometimes without a circle. I'm almost sure it's his signature.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Forgot about this, been buys. I'll dig it out and have a look see if any others match. There can't be many players left from 2006.

OP

mrgreyn

Jul 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #17
    Forgot about this, been buys. I'll dig it out and have a look see if any others match. There can't be many players left from 2006.
    Sounds Great! I will be really grateful!

ßöмßäяðîëя;3166683 said:
    I want to kick this ball into the La Brea Tar Pits.
    And You would kick Buffon's autograph? It would be a sacrilege for every true Juve fan :oops:

OP

mrgreyn

Jul 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #19
    Thanks a lot! I wonder how did you recognize Toni's autograph since he has joined Juve in 2011 therefore couldn't sign your shirt :smile: However, seems that You are right, now I see that there are clear letters "L" & "T" so it must be Luca Toni.

Still 2 signatures left to indentify. Maybe Krasic, Pepe, Marchisio or Bonucci?

Another photo from same ball but with another autograph:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    As i see there's a number 10 on it, right? Very confusing.

Pepe and Chiello look like always signs with their numbers at the bottom, 7 and 4 respectively. So it shouldn't be theirs probably.. btw, this picture is a bit blurred, so it's makes even harder to find out it.. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)