Juventus Pictures album 2009/2010 (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
90% of the regular posters these days dont I think.

The LORE and tales (and displays of the ancient anal cannon relic) about Ahmedios is known more then the actual Ahmedios (except few mythical appearances here or there, epic Titanic duels with Jack, proud to say I witnessed one :touched: ).
There was one duel I remember like it was a minute ago. I don't know what was it about but it was then I called him Akhmedios and there comes the smartest of all, Falafel, and tells me that by saying Akhmedios I am disrespecting the prophet! As if Ahmedios isn't. That was the epitome of intelligence.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There was one duel I remember like it was a minute ago. I don't know what was it about but it was then I called him Akhmedios and there comes the smartest of all, Falafel, and tells me that by saying Akhmedios I am disrespecting the prophet! As if Ahmedios isn't. That was the epitome of intelligence.
Was Falafel the guy who stopped supporting Juve because Juve played a friendly match with an Israeli team? :lol:

Even Ian's reasons were more reasonable than this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is a guy who REALLY did that? :lol:

And Alen, that linked thread...man...it was the biggiest eye opener as a noob, in terms of realizing what this forum is generally, a total crazy nuthouse.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Good idea Kyle, I love the businessman spirit in you.

I'm afraid to click that, me thinks I'm not alone in that.
you will never trust me will you? :lazy:

I can't forget that :lol:

Then I thought it was Akhmedios himself who came up with that lame claim.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One time Akhmedios posted a joke about nuns and JC. I simply asked him by PM about what he would feel if someone posted the Danish cartoons about the prophet.

Then a while later there was another duel with him and he threatened me to post that PM in public. I trembled in terror when he said that.

And guess what? his sidekick, Falafel, said "shame on you" without even knowing what was Akhmedios talking about.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And Alen, that linked thread...man...it was the biggiest eye opener as a noob, in terms of realizing what this forum is generally, a total crazy nuthouse.
The biggest laugh I had in that thread was when Maher replied with:
i did not like my avatar cause it contain real and inter but it is a good try alen
I mean, there were at least 10 teams on that avatar and he denied that he supports only 2 of them. He didn't deny anything about the other 8 teams. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Are you calling me a jew?

lol what a jackass
Jews are overrated, we Armenians have that more in us. I used to buy loads of condoms and sell them double the price in school, I am seeing you like one of us, fuckin thieves :evil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)