35. Simone Esposito*
36. Luca Castiglia*
37. Marco Duravia*
38. Salvadore D’Elia*
39. Luca Marrone*
40. Fausto Rossi*
41. Lorenzo Ariaudo*

* - Primavera players...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This team looks like utter shit, its just inconsistant, we do have worldclass players and all but the rest are just not proven yet and some of them just dont cut it to make it in the Juve shirt, especially for a team like Juve, we dont have the likes of those 4 players im about to mention.

Could u imagine Juventus without, Camo, Nedved, Delpiero, Zenetti? if they were to call for the end of there careers come the end of the season? the thought of it is just scary and im not trying to be pessimistic or negative, but who knows theyve all won it all, been loyal to juventus, and this year could be there last trying to accomplish whatever they could, Giovinco could cover for Nedved, marchisio for Zanetti but we do have Poulson and sissoko, What about Camo and delpiero, and other re inforcements? were gonna need over 50 million to replace such talent and worldclass, i wonder if this board will ever deliver the necessary funds to execute such a formula.

Last year it was okay that we finished 3rd cause it was our first year back in Serie A, but it still did get to me that we didnt finish first, especially since Juventus is the team of italy, always on top, always on form, always Juventus, a team feared by everyone, but weve got a bunch of players who are just not Juve material whether we like it or not. and im sorry but i dont see this Juve team whether we do beat inter Milan, Ac Milan, Fiorentina, AS Roma, Udinese or not, just doesnt seem like a big team because of the players at our disposal.

My opinion is our team looks as strong as villareal, sevilla, Tottenham...etc, we are almost on the same level as them. we can compete but not against the big guns in big competitions, and im just hoping this doesnt affect our image in the future when trying to attract big players.

Im like you all, i care for my juventus, but i hope im wrong, but with the way our management is taking the team, i doubt it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eh, legitimate thread. Even though it's completely obvious the quality of the squad isn't anywhere near the level before Farciopoli, we still are capable of beating the likes of Inter. It's just that we don't have enough quality on the squad and on the manager's side to be consistent, which is what concerns me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't feel like searching, maybe you can do the search or learn how to search but we already have hundreds of similar threads. Dig them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)