Juventus - One Century Of Emotions (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I found this dvd online and bought it yesterday (so I`m waiting for it). Anyone ever heard about it or even saw it? This is the description:

Special Features
Interactive Menus

Review
A collection of unforgettable images from 1897 till the present day.

Technical Details
Screen Fullscreen 4:3
Languages English, Italian - Dolby (2.0) Stereo
Duration 1 hour and 50 minutes (approx)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Yes, I own a copy. It's Ok, not as good as I thought it would be but I guess they had to cover alot in a small amount of time. Maybe they should've issued it over several volumes.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Cheers for the reply Holden ;)

It was th eonly DVD I found online to buy. Do oyu recommend any others if there are ?

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    You can get DVD's of peticular games, like 1-6 Vs Milan and other big games but don't ask me where to buy online line though, I've only ever seen them in Italy. As far as I know this is the only Official DVD of our histioy.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    You can buy dvds on the italia calio website but i forget the address.... i found it in a juve magazine of mine and there where lots of dvds and vids

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    can anyone tell me the names of italian shops where i can find such dvds and videos... as i go to italy anyway it would be cheaper and easier for me to buy them there....

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    No idea from where in Italy (but I guess major dvd places would have them). Try buying it from www.play.com Quite cheap indeed.

Anyway my review of the dvd is that it's ok, though I've seen better dvds about teams. Like my gf has the Liverpool dvd, and it's full of history information and all. The juve one doesn't really go into too much details. Still it shows you some of our best games and best players and what they did.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    i don't want to pay 30 pounds, that i would have to pay if i buy it via amazon.... (just bought a dvd-burner and can't afford paying that much just for a dvd as i want to buy a new com soon)

but if i find it in italy i'll buy it - no doubt... (the price is about 20 € there)...

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    But from play.com you get it for around 15 sterling not 30, which is quite cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)