Juventus Official Website (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
It is really bad, no videos, no interviews with the players. no own posts.. and the live coverge for the matches are bad too..
I would make a better one....If they want ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
well as Martin is selling juventuZ.com ... He might be interested to take over juventus.com.........

I told ya Moggi is reading this forums!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, Moggi is in charge of the Juventus.com site, and is watching all fan-sites when he is supposed to sleep at night :D I bet this is his favourite site! and will let Martin take over Juventus.com and become a Juventus player ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well Guys instead of Moaning about the Juventus.com crappy site. Why dont we all sign a petition asking for a better website and listing the different feautures that we want....I dont know if it has been ever done but it is worth it...what do ya guys think??

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Be patient man, wait for other ppl to reply. There's still a lot of time.

Well actually I kinda like it here, y don't we include the features that we already have here and add more new features at this site, for example videos + interviews of players?

++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
something where nearly everybody agrees!

I think we should go in January transfer for a new homepage designer or updater!
And 1 more thing we all agree on is Forza Juve!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
1-Videos , pictures, desktops, multimedia shit...etc
2-Archives
3-Biographies of current and past players
4-Interviews
5-A Forum
6-Email Accounts

What else??

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
Well Guys instead of Moaning about the Juventus.com crappy site. Why dont we all sign a petition asking for a better website and listing the different feautures that we want....I dont know if it has been ever done but it is worth it...what do ya guys think??
I concur!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)