Juventus Objects To See In Turino? (1 Viewer)

Jul 3, 2003
Hi Everybody!!

I'm visiting Turino this summer in about 1 week and as a true Juve lover , I'm asking all of you people here ; What should I Be visiting in my trip to Turino? The only thing i Have in mind right now is Delle Alpi Stadio, what more should i see as an Juventus Fan?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Whenever I have visited Turin I have always gone to the Stadio Communale to watch Juve train. I'm not sure if they are still using that as their training ground, I would imagine they are. They are changing it when they build the new stadium I think. Anyone else know more?

As you are going in the summer you may not see them train (don't they have training camps etc?) but it's their old ground so it's a bit of Juve's history which is worth a look.

I've enjoyed many an afternoon sat in the sun watching Del Piero practise free kicks, Zidane taking the mick out of everyone else's ball control and Davids taking on about three youth team players at once!

Those were the days....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Just walk around the city - it's a beautiful place and that way, you get to see the places tourists don't go but where the Torinesi live!

I do that everytime I go to Italy and last time, in Parma, I ended up in some neighbourhood where children were playing football on a square - they asked me to participate and everything, really cool!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
We dont train at comunale anymore.

Its not really worth going to now as you cant really see much and its in a real state.

Theres not a great deal of juve things to see, jus look around the city, its a lovely place.

Go to sisport to see training, but as someone said i dont know whether there will be any when you go.
If you do go, take a camera and a shirt to get signed,
everytime ive been to see training ive had my shirt signed by everyone there... their always willing.

Also have a look at juve headquarters and also go to the delle alpi obviously.

Jus enjoy a great city and wondeful food.

Enjoy!

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Thanx! Well I'm receving Turino on the 17th of July and they are having an trainingcamp on Chattilon between the 18th and 24th of July..maybe they'll have a training on the day I recieve! Where do I find the training schedule??

And shadowfax! Where is The Juve Headquarters and What Is It?

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Nope..they're leaving Italy on the 25th of July to be there on the match against Barcelona on the 27th..

Now! Does anybody know where I can see the weekly training schedule or anything like that??

And btw, is there any major JuveStore? And if It Is, where is it placed?

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    you know what I WISH I KNEW! never been there, but i want to go after i graduate in 2 years.
    You know, I don't have the chance too see the team play a game, but still I'm counting down days,hours,minutes and seconds!!

No doubt it will be the best vacation of my life..

Hope you can graduate there dadash :cool:!

Now back to the topic!!! More Juve Places to visit??

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    there's a very high tower... i think it's called "molla antoniella"... at the top of the tower the view is really nice... u can see everything - and a very friendly italian guy even showed me the stadium...
    in the same building there's an excellent cinema-museum... if u can speak only one word italian it's worth seeing it... the same goes for the world-famous egypt-museum (remember the italians stole all the things from egypt...)
    if u are interested in cars u should pay a visit to europe's biggest car museum... and don't forget that there's a strong connection between juve and italian cars (fiat, ferrari & co..)

here u can find some useful and interesting information about turin (was the capital of italy once) + u can download a map of the city (with the delle alpi on it..): http://www.turismotorino.org/home.php?lang=en

i've been in a very cool small hotel called "Due mondi"... in its restaurant there were many pics of juve players who have already eaten there...

i haven't found a juve-shop, but u'll see that there are many shops which sell juve flags, jerseys or books ( i can strongly recommned u buying "semplicement del piero" or "una sogna per i gaslini" - they are not cheap, but the pics are amazing - they're picture-books, so u needn't understand italian....)

i'll probably go to turin for my 2nd time next year.. last year i had so much bad luck with the serie a getting postponed (i wanted to watch a match...)
    anyway i was still happy with getting to know the comunale the dell alpi.... it's gr8 to see it in real...

well that's all that comes to my mind at the moment...

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
    there's a very high tower... i think it's called "molla antoniella"... at the top of the tower the view is really nice... u can see everything - and a very friendly italian guy even showed me the stadium...
    in the same building there's an excellent cinema-museum... if u can speak only one word italian it's worth seeing it... the same goes for the world-famous egypt-museum (remember the italians stole all the things from egypt...)
    if u are interested in cars u should pay a visit to europe's biggest car museum... and don't forget that there's a strong connection between juve and italian cars (fiat, ferrari & co..)

here u can find some useful and interesting information about turin (was the capital of italy once) + u can download a map of the city (with the delle alpi on it..): http://www.turismotorino.org/home.php?lang=en

i've been in a very cool small hotel called "Due mondi"... in its restaurant there were many pics of juve players who have already eaten there...

i haven't found a juve-shop, but u'll see that there are many shops which sell juve flags, jerseys or books ( i can strongly recommned u buying "semplicement del piero" or "una sogna per i gaslini" - they are not cheap, but the pics are amazing - they're picture-books, so u needn't understand italian....)

i'll probably go to turin for my 2nd time next year.. last year i had so much bad luck with the serie a getting postponed (i wanted to watch a match...)
    anyway i was still happy with getting to know the comunale the dell alpi.... it's gr8 to see it in real...

well that's all that comes to my mind at the moment...
    Thank You!!! You have been a great help! I really apricate it..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Same here, deej :down: Turin sounds like a wonderful place... I just wish I could go there and watch the Juve squad traing and eat pizza and pasta until I weigh 150 pounds and play football with little Italian kids who can't understand a word I'm saying... That would be beautiful... :touched: Damn it, who am I kidding? :down::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)