Juventus Next Gen (27 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
that went sky!

- - - Updated - - -

ohh close

- - - Updated - - -

they are playing much better than Allegri's team.

- - - Updated - - -

fucking lucky:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

finish.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri's effect on Lingard.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So we lost even when using 3 first squad players?
The conclusion to draw is either

1) The Next Gen players are not good enough for the first team

or

2) The standard of Serie C group A is much much higher than people appreciate.

Choose carefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Trick question, the correct answer is

3) I don't understand how football works

Apr 9, 2015
This concept is paying off, I am sure about that. I see in Italian media that lots of other clubs are interested in having a youth team in Serie C. Glad we took the chance.

Debuted in first XI: Fagioli, Miretti, Illing Jr., Barrenechea, Soulé and Barbieri. Not all because of quality offcourse, also a lack of depth in squad in combination with injuries.

This is the 4th year in Serie C I think? Other clubs are more interested now in our players because they already developed at a higher level. And if talents are already 20+ they are not on a dead track like before because nothing happend after Primavera and they got loaned to random clubs in Serie C or D.

We sold: Hwang-Son (Emirates 7M), Tongya (8M), Petrelli (8M), Pereira (7.5M), Mavdidid (6.3M), Frederiksen (2M), Zanimacchia (3M), Beruatto (2.1M) and lot of other players for around 1M.
Disclaimer: some players are inflated prices because of swapdeals etc.

Some of them aren't sold/ or for low fee and doing a good job right now, what is good for our exposure of Next Gen, some examples:
Hans Nicolussi (Salernitana)
Kastanos (Salernitana)
Portanova (Genoa)
Dragusin (Genoa)
Frabotta (Frosinone)
Mavididi (Montepellier)
Israel (Sporting Portugal)
Aké (Dijon)

I think it is good developement for youngsters and easier to adapt into the first team. It is possible that a world class youngster wil reach the starting XI by us and otherwhise we can fill the squad with good rotation players with heart for the club and on low salary costs.
On the other side is at a more profitable bussiness then before (read: Primavera and after that loan out until transfer free). We could sell the youngsters to other clubs even for low fees but it is better than nothing. Obviously there is no space for every youth players so we should maximize their value before they end up worth nothing.

Jun 16, 2020
After the points deduction I didn’t had the motivation to follow anything at all besides the first team, so I’m not completely up to date anymore but some good talent will go to the NextGen next year like Hasa, Yildiz, Mancini, Turco and lets not forget guys like Turicchia, Mulazzi, Muharemovic, Riccio and Huijsen who were already a part of the U23. There are De Winter and Ranocchia aswel, both in Serie A this year.

Its one of the reasons why I’d like Cherubini to stay. We have a lot of talent, very interesting to see how we’ll manage all of this

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
After the points deduction I didn’t had the motivation to follow anything at all besides the first team, so I’m not completely up to date anymore but some good talent will go to the NextGen next year like Hasa, Yildiz, Mancini, Turco and lets not forget guys like Turicchia, Mulazzi, Muharemovic, Riccio and Huijsen who were already a part of the U23. There are De Winter and Ranocchia aswel, both in Serie A this year.

Its one of the reasons why I’d like Cherubini to stay. We have a lot of talent, very interesting to see how we’ll manage all of this
You forgot Nonge. I think he's the best talent weve had in the system since Fagioli, and is most likely (along with Huijsen) to be promoted to the senior side at some point during the season, especially with Pogba's durability issues.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the current next gen players. Guys like Riccio and Enzo need a higher level, so wouldnt be surprised to see them loaned to some smaller Serie A side....or even serie B. I think the plan is for Huijsen to yoyo between next gen and the first team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)