Juventus Next Gen (30 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Hasa is tiny indeed but I really like him. Type of player everyone appreciates
he’s tiny. Here’s him next to Doratiotto, who’s around 5’10

070F6EDA-2DD5-4784-A2A2-212F3E35C9BA.jpeg
Work on low gravity, agility, hit the gym, work on mental aspects such as determination and aggression. Attack from wide and seek open spaces. Focus on first touch rather than technique since he will rely on that extra time to adjust his body and move quicker than the defender. Finally, learn to roam, finding the right pockets in the right time is important for everyone but vital for smaller players.
That's from the top of my head. Messi isn't big, he is not strong. He's bigger alright but remember when he came up? He could still damage anyone and any team. I'm not saying this kid will go the same lengths but if he sets up a process he can still become a serie a player. I still think Giovinco would have been a decent rotational player if he didn't see himself as a starter and striker. Size helps but tiny players can still trouble you, but they have a harder road in front of them. Obviously, these are just my thoughts and I have no real argument to put forth to support them.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Work on low gravity, agility, hit the gym, work on mental aspects such as determination and aggression. Attack from wide and seek open spaces. Focus on first touch rather than technique since he will rely on that extra time to adjust his body and move quicker than the defender. Finally, learn to roam, finding the right pockets in the right time is important for everyone but vital for smaller players.
That's from the top of my head. Messi isn't big, he is not strong. He's bigger alright but remember when he came up? He could still damage anyone and any team. I'm not saying this kid will go the same lengths but if he sets up a process he can still become a serie a player. I still think Giovinco would have been a decent rotational player if he didn't see himself as a starter and striker. Size helps but tiny players can still trouble you, but they have a harder road in front of them. Obviously, these are just my thoughts and I have no real argument to put forth to support them.
yeah we’ll see, Hasa is very talented. I’ll always take the technical player over the physical one, so I’m rooting for him to make it. He’s just got a very high bust factor. Very high ceiling as well though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)