Juventus Next Gen (20 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
man I watched the game and a break down in communication between the goalie and huijsen in the last minute cost them two points.

Nonge was so good, especially considering it was his first start at the level.

Riccio good again, but that’s become standard. He’s been the most consistent player on the squad this season imo.

Yildiz shows flashes but honestly Nonge looked more comfortable in his first minutes than Yildiz has in his cameos. I think he will do better once he gets a start. Hard to judge young players as subs.

Compagnon’s goal was sick, but idk I still don’t really rate him. He’s like a REALLY poor man’s Soule lol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
these two guys played in serie b last season, and now they are worthy starters for juventus. i'm genuinely happy for them, especially for fagioli as he's finally a proper homegrown player who's working his way through the youth system, and at the same time i feel a little sad for juventus. we signed the following midfielders since the summer of '18 (so during the last 5 seasons, since ronaldo's arrival):
- emre can
- rabiot
- ramsey
- arthur
- mckennie
- rovella
- zakaria
- locatelli
- pogba
- paredes

10 cm's, and only two of them can be considered starters at the moment. and it took rabiot 2,5 wasted seasons to start playing lol

again, despite this underwhelming list, i'm very happy for fagioli. he can thank his senior juve career to paratici and cherubini and he's taking his chance

Jun 16, 2020
these two guys played in serie b last season, and now they are worthy starters for juventus. i'm genuinely happy for them, especially for fagioli as he's finally a proper homegrown player who's working his way through the youth system, and at the same time i feel a little sad for juventus. we signed the following midfielders since the summer of '18 (so during the last 5 seasons, since ronaldo's arrival):
- emre can
- rabiot
- ramsey
- arthur
- mckennie
- rovella
- zakaria
- locatelli
- pogba
- paredes

10 cm's, and only two of them can be considered starters at the moment. and it took rabiot 2,5 wasted seasons to start playing lol

again, despite this underwhelming list, i'm very happy for fagioli. he can thank his senior juve career to paratici and cherubini and he's taking his chance
If we look to that list and we compare it to just Miretti it already proves the point I’m trying to make for several years now. For squad players/back ups we should look to the youth and save the money for true quality signings. And that doesn’t mean splashing the budget on Vlahovic type of signings, although he fits the profile (age + potential). Only going after 80m players is a bit too risky

Said the same more or less about Soule yesterday comparing him to Bernardeschi and Ramsey

I think that we should put a good chunk of our resources in scouting, player development and everything regarding fitness and injuries. A U23 stadium in Turin instead of Alessandria should be a priority at this point.

Besides that I can’t stress our luxury position enough. The only team in Italy with a U23 team. This should massively help signing any genuine talent in Italy of we continue on this road.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
And a 100 times the thrill of watching one of our own get minutes (and possibly grow) than some average joe getting signed and play.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hasa is with primavera, but I figured all prospect shit is for this thread.

He’s probably the biggest mystery in the system for me. He could either be a foundational type player, or he could never make it in serie A, neither outcome would surprise me. Idk what to make of him. He’s got a lot of talent but is sooo small. He makes Fagioli look big.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Hasa is with primavera, but I figured all prospect shit is for this thread.

He’s probably the biggest mystery in the system for me. He could either be a foundational type player, or he could never make it in serie A, neither outcome would surprise me. Idk what to make of him. He’s got a lot of talent but is sooo small. He makes Fagioli look big.

Doesn't look tiny, never seen him before. Small but not Giovinco size, or?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)