Juventus Next Gen (17 Viewers)

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
yeah that’s why it’s interesting that he’s at LB in the first game of the season.
Because Barbieri can only play right back.

Mulazzi is like De Sciglio almost two feeted. For me he is very similar except he is way more comfortable on the ball and has an amazing cross (8 assists last season).

Edit: Primavera + youth League 9 assists and 7 goals. That is fapworthy for a back.

Or maybe ... Allegri want him to adapt at LB??

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Mulazzi is like De Sciglio almost two feeted. For me he is very similar except he is way more comfortable on the ball and has an amazing cross (8 assists last season).

versatility is always good, and with the way our fullbacks have played along with their durability issues, we may need Mulazzi at some point. Were also running Cuadrado into the ground, and I don’t see a vice on the current roster.

- - - Updated - - -

ILING GOAL

- - - Updated - - -

Barrenechea with the assist, great run by Iling, you telling me Kean is better on the wing? Lol

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Edit: Primavera + youth League 9 assists and 7 goals. That is fapworthy for a back.

Very assuring

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think he just meant being able to play both sides. His game isn’t really comparable, he’s a legit threat going forward. I’ve seen comps to Cuadrado but I think he’s much more defensively rounded. He’s a true wingback who can actually defend. I’ve heard he’s got leadership qualities as well. With Danilo being more of a CB these days I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mulazzi get called up at some point. Could even become part of the first team if he starts well with the u23.

can tell just from an interview he’s got maturity to him

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The youth development project at #Juventus will be presented by the these: tomorrow, next to #Arrivabene and #Cherubini, #Fagioli, #Miretti and #Soulé will also attend. At 2:30PM.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)