Juventus Next Gen (26 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

His loan ends in the summer. Will be interesting to see what they do with him. U23 should have da graca, vrioni, marques, and Frederiksen. That’s a lot at one position. I don’t really rate Marques and Vrioni will be coming off a serious injury and he’s older anyway. Wonder if they use one of Da Graca/Frederiksen to land a more proven forward, like Vlahovic for example.
He's too good for Serie C now, I doubt he'd make that move. Always had a great left foot on him but I wasn't sure if he was dynamic or prolific enough to make it at the top.

I expect it to be Vrioni (recovery season), Da Graca, Pecorino, and a veteran striker like Brighenti. Cerri possibly getting some minutes.

Marques I could see going back to Spain on some swap deal. Frederiksen needs a loan to a stronger team, he could be one we get some money for.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched the game vs Renate, Fagioli had an assist off a corner and was one of two guys doing almost all of the creating, with the other being Ake, who I thought was the best player on the field. Fagioli’s endurance could use some work though. First half was great then kinda trailed off in the second.

The attacking duo was Brighenti and Marques aka big yikes. I really don’t see anything in Marques. Dunno why Brighenti even plays.

Rafia was disappointing.

Dragusin was solid, but I don’t think serie C is a good enough test for him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The boys have a chance to redeem themselves in this promotional playoff. Would be amazing if they promoted despite the shit form. It starts with beating Pro Patria.

The ties have been close between these two so it's a good one to start with.

4:30pm GMT kickoff get your streams ready :scarf1:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Even if we make it to Serie B, are they good enough to stay up? I assume Dragusin, Fagioli and those on par with them will leave or stay with first team next year so then the team should be worse off. Or? I only follow this thread, I don't watch the games so I am clueless, hence it is just my curiosity asking.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Even if we make it to Serie B, are they good enough to stay up? I assume Dragusin, Fagioli and those on par with them will leave or stay with first team next year so then the team should be worse off. Or? I only follow this thread, I don't watch the games so I am clueless, hence it is just my curiosity asking.
It just gives us a reason to attract and buy better and more talented youngsters to play in serie B.

Jun 16, 2020
I mainly saw the first half of this season, focused on the U19 afterwards. We were struggling a lot, mainly because of the lack of experience we had problems to control games and because of that winning them.

I don’t think that reaching Serie B would be our number one priority, it would be nice and for some guys and a good experience, but perhaps it’s better to fight for top 6 in Serie C instead of fighting for relegation in B.

Di Pardo, Correia, Ranocchia, Fagioli and Dragusin shouldn’t be playing in Serie C next year so I think we’ll loan or sell some of them. And I guess that we’ll plusvalenza Rafia, Vrioni and some other guys. It’s a frustrating season to follow the U23 with many changes, injuries, covid and some players going back and forward between the senior squad and this one. Da Graca for example played for the senior squad, U23 and U19 this year.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The U23 wouldn't stay in Serie B for long even if they did get promoted one season. The team is by definition young and also has no core because every season or two the playing staff gets changed. The coach starts from scratch all the time.

Jun 16, 2020
Juventus U23 (3-5-2): Israel; Dragusin, Alcibiade, Anzolin; Di Pardo, Troiano, Peeters, Ranocchia, Felix Correia; Alé, Brighenti. All. Zauli. A disp. Nocchi, Bucosse, Boloca, Gozzi, Barbieri, Delli Carri, Dabo, Compagnon, Leone, Marques, Vrioni.

match just started

- - - Updated - - -

Two great chances so far; Ranocchia with a nice shot from distance and Di Pardo who dribbled past 2 opponents in the box, good saves by their keeper. Promising start so far

- - - Updated - - -

Adriano like goal by Pro Patria’s striker; 1-0

- - - Updated - - -

1-1 Ranocchia beautiful free kick from distance

- - - Updated - - -

Correia, Ake and Brighenti underwhelming. Good first half, but some changes are needed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)