Juventus Next Gen (22 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
@JuveJay I only saw the second half and I recommend watching it if you didn’t see it. It wasn’t the best match, but we had the upper hand and more possession. It’s the combination of the players today that made things interesting with Da Graca, Miretti, Leone, Ranocchia and Barbieri. The last one had some good runs and looked very energetic.

Btw U19 lost against SPAL. Not sure how the hell they lost that one
how is Ranocchia doing lately anyway, haven’t watched a u23 game in awhile.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@JuveJay I only saw the second half and I recommend watching it if you didn’t see it. It wasn’t the best match, but we had the upper hand and more possession. It’s the combination of the players today that made things interesting with Da Graca, Miretti, Leone, Ranocchia and Barbieri. The last one had some good runs and looked very energetic.

Btw U19 lost against SPAL. Not sure how the hell they lost that one
I didn't see either today tbh, been too busy. But that's a great result considering how many players were away with the first team (and minus Félix Correia).

As for U19...kids football, man. So unpredictable. SPAL usually have some good youth players (think we got Di Pardo from them) but that's a negative. But if you take Da Graca from that team and put him in the U23 that's a handicap.

I always say, results are nice and show the level of the team and some individual players, but their development is more important, and Da Graca is learning more in Serie C.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So make Da Graca the main forward next season for U-23, and potentially promote him to the first team in 2022?
That has to be the idea. I'd loan Marqués out somewhere in Serie B and go with Vrioni (recovery season), Da Graca, Pecorino and keep Brighentinho as the experienced option. Da Graca and Pecorino could cause havoc with some playing time together, so much directness and physicality.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Barbieri is interesting. There was some hype around him when he signed but he hasn’t played much this season, not as a starter at least. Doesnt turn 19 until next season.

what’s up with Gozzi? He seems to be playing more lately, but is he a prospect worth watching?

Jun 16, 2020
Barbieri is interesting. There was some hype around him when he signed but he hasn’t played much this season, not as a starter at least. Doesnt turn 19 until next season.

what’s up with Gozzi? He seems to be playing more lately, but is he a prospect worth watching?
Yea there certainly was some hype around him. Atletico Madrid were interested aswel. And last week I saw a interview of his ex-manager at Novara who said that he expects to see him in Serie A in the future. Today was the first time that he impressed me, and in if not mistaken he's the youngest of the U23 squad and he has already 2 years of Serie C experience. That’s quite good actually

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Anyone else think di pardo could actually be something? He’s only gotten a few minutes here and there with the senior side, but he always seems to make a little flash, specifically with his dribbling. He’s a little bit older, but idk, I’m more intrigued by him than say Frabotta

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone else think di pardo could actually be something? He’s only gotten a few minutes here and there with the senior side, but he always seems to make a little flash, specifically with his dribbling. He’s a little bit older, but idk, I’m more intrigued by him than say Frabotta
I've liked Di Pardo for some time. He uses technique and skill more than Frabotta ever did, but until he gets a full 90 minutes for the first team we won't see his potential. He plays in a spot where we have a few options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)