Juventus Next Gen (13 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
they can’t force someone to leave. He’s here. Whatever. Just stop playing him and give Correia a chance. If Berna never plays he’ll reassess his options, like Khedira did.
They could've frozen him and given the Mandzo treatment. But you can't freeze players out or excommunicate in Feb. In the middle of seaaon it's only possible in Jan.

You can't just demote players like that and just have them train with youth/U23 players taking their place in the middle of the season either. It's a man mgmt no no.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
They could've frozen him and given the Mandzo treatment. But you can't freeze players out or excommunicate in Feb. In the middle of seaaon it's only possible in Jan.

You can't just demote players like that and just have them train with youth/U23 players taking their place in the middle of the season either. It's a man mgmt no no.
players can be benched whenever pirlo wants. There’s no rule that says they can’t. And I didn’t say anything about Berna actually going to the u23.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
players can be benched whenever pirlo wants. There’s no rule that says they can’t. And I didn’t say anything about Berna actually going to the u23.
I didn't mean going to U23 but was referring to getting replaced by one in the squad in that role. With Berna just training with the squad and having no play role.

It'd be humiliating for Berna and would affect squad harmony. Right time to make that change passed.

Only chance is if there's an injury issue, Correia gets a chance and takes it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Zauli on injuries:

"Troiano will be back this week. Israel is still a little further away. In regards to Anzolin and Vrioni the season is probably over for them. Time will tell but it's ok".

Jun 16, 2020
JUVENTUS U23 (4-4-2): Nocchi; Di Pardo, Delli Carri, Alcibiade, De Marino; Akè, Peeters, Ranocchia, Felix Correia; Brighenti, Marques. A disposizione: Bucosse, Raina, Rosa, Gozzi, Barbieri, Verduci, Troiano, Dabo, Compagnon, Leone, Rafia. Allenatore: Zauli

Jun 16, 2020
You’re absolutely right, I was expecting a bit more from a guy with Ligue 1 and CL experience. Hopefully it was just a bad game. He was on the bench with the senior squad 2 times in a row, that also influenced my expectations. First half was underwhelming, second half a bit better, but as seen in the highlights; no big chances against 10 men for 40 minutes.

Happy with the goal of course. Don’t get me wrong on that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Playing Grosseto today away, approaching HT it's 0-0.

Nocchi

Delli Carri - Alcibiade - Gozzi

Barbieri - Dabo - Leone - Ranocchia - Rosa

Brighenti - Marqués​

Jun 16, 2020
@JuveJay I only saw the second half and I recommend watching it if you didn’t see it. It wasn’t the best match, but we had the upper hand and more possession. It’s the combination of the players today that made things interesting with Da Graca, Miretti, Leone, Ranocchia and Barbieri. The last one had some good runs and looked very energetic.

Btw U19 lost against SPAL. Not sure how the hell they lost that one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)