Juventus Membership (28 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
wait
Sono un Member non residente in Italia:
I tifosi non residenti in Italia possono acquistare il biglietto anche se non in possesso della Tessera del Tifoso.
If you're a member not living in Italy:
Non residents in Italy can buy the ticket even IF not in possession of the Tessera del Tifoso (the card itself)

Sono un Member non residente in Italia:
I tifosi non residenti in Italia possono acquistare il biglietto chiamando dall'estero il nostro Fan Service al numero dedicato (+39) 011.45.30.486. Scopri qui maggiori informazioni.
If you're a member not living in Italy:
Fans not living in Italy can buy their tickets calling our Fan Service dedicated number +39 011.45.30.486

Buy on AliExpress.com

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
I don't understand if you're a J1897 member you should have you card (which is a tessera del tifoso) and they will upload your ticket there.
If you just bought a J1897 membership and your without card well then it's a problem I guess.
Without the card you can't buy or use the tickets from what I know.
For international members shipping could take months.

Yeah, that's it. Call by phone if you are not in Italy, only option. Or try to get TDT beforehand.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
For international members shipping could take months.

Yeah, that's it. Call by phone if you are not in Italy, only option. Or try to get TDT beforehand.
sadly yes ;( our ticketing service is horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Curva areas? I believe both of them are by season pass mostly.
But I'll keep checking until the General Sale.
mostly yes but not 100% season pass so there should be some tickets avaible for J1897 prelation.
If there aren't imo it's a scam to makes spend more money on more expensive tickets.
Which is bullshit.

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
For future reference, tickets availability for J1897 two hours after the start of pre-sales period. Has anybody seen how it was at the very beginning of the this pre-sale stage?
1553770001015.png
Seems there are plenty of seats for second-tier pre-sales phase (Black&White Members). For now it is not possible to choose seats, they are assigned automatically.
1553850483121.png

Here is the map. Selection of the seats became available 10-30 minutes after sales start.
1553853467557.png

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
At the risk of sounding like an Ultra, those prices are extortionate.

I appreciate supply/demand but €200 a ticket in a family section for one match (that isn't even a final) doesn't feel right and is a worrying trend. Fans shouldn't be priced out to support their team to this extent.

Mar 15, 2019
At the risk of sounding like an Ultra, those prices are extortionate.

I appreciate supply/demand but €200 a ticket in a family section for one match (that isn't even a final) doesn't feel right and is a worrying trend. Fans shouldn't be priced out to support their team to this extent.
Totally agree, milking the shit out of that CR7 brand... at least it looks like I'll be able to buy them

Aug 1, 2003
I got my tickets at 250euros each for Juve Ajax. Bloody expensive compared to what it used to be, but I was willing to pay for it to secure a ticket and since I travel to see Juve once every 2-4 years might as well make it count. That was my own choice though at the allocated sales you get to pick the sections you want.

I’m a DOC member and got my tickets in the special allocations at the start. My advice is if it’s not too costly just join as DOC or other memberships at the start of every season even if you go or don’t go to watch Juve. It’s too much hassle for a general sale and shipping overseas takes FOREVER to receive your card. Maybe it doesn’t matter too much if you’re from Europe where travel arrangements are easier but having membership early gives peace of mind

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I got my tickets at 250euros each for Juve Ajax. Bloody expensive compared to what it used to be, but I was willing to pay for it to secure a ticket and since I travel to see Juve once every 2-4 years might as well make it count. That was my own choice though at the allocated sales you get to pick the sections you want.

I’m a DOC member and got my tickets in the special allocations at the start. My advice is if it’s not too costly just join as DOC or other memberships at the start of every season even if you go or don’t go to watch Juve. It’s too much hassle for a general sale and shipping overseas takes FOREVER to receive your card. Maybe it doesn’t matter too much if you’re from Europe where travel arrangements are easier but having membership early gives peace of mind
Enjoy the match!

Mar 15, 2019
Tribuna EST centrale 1° Anello is like the best zone of the stadium.
The closet you could be while being in the middle between the two parts.
I often go there for Coppa Italia and it's awesome.
But 250 is a scandal.
Yeah i doubt I'll be paying 250... I was looking at the 140s that were still left trying to get the few Tribuna Ovest 2o that are left. The sale is locked again so hopefully they announce the general sale date BEFORE it goes on sale otherwise I might get out of this whole thing empty handed

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I didn't buy any... was a little angel boy and thought I could still get them without having to wake up at 4AM my time. Any good places to watch the game outside? I'll be in North Italy during that week, considering making the trip to Torino for the day to see the city and enjoy the atmosphere
Uhm sorry I RARELY go to pubs to watch a game because I'm inside or watch it at home.
Sadly can't help you with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)