Juventus Membership (29 Viewers)

Mar 15, 2019
Considering Ajax, second leg, and current prices probably will stick with the General Sale.
Did you have any luck with General Sale for the Atletico game?

I want to get tickets for Ajax 2nd leg too but I'm not sure if I need to get terassa or not, doubt I can get it with the supporters card only since I only see 3 pre sales and the latest is J1897

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
Did you have any luck with General Sale for the Atletico game?

I want to get tickets for Ajax 2nd leg too but I'm not sure if I need to get terassa or not, doubt I can get it with the supporters card only since I only see 3 pre sales and the latest is J1897
There was a limited choice of seats obviously, and they run out pretty fast but yes, I have been able to go thru all the steps until the last one where I need to enter credit card details and press "purchase". But I did not, at the very last moment I decided not to go for this game. Imagine how sad I am now :D
So, aparently you don't need tessera card for the general sale phase, and seems like you still need it for pre-sales phases or you will be required to call by phone (I still want to hear a confirmation of that from those who did it for Atletico game).
I think you could try and check how it goes when sales for the Empoli game starts on March 20. Fill your profile on Ticketone and have your country stated there.
But remember that there could be the situation were no tickets left for the general sale phase at all. Last season it was for Real game, as far as I remember, and stadium was sold out during preemption. For this case, I believe, they do not announce later stages of the sales for Ajax right now, hoping that season pass holders / uefa / j1897 will buy all the tickets :) They should add later phases dates closer to the end of March. Also, it is too late to try getting TDT card anyway.

If sales are limited to TDT owners it will show something like this:
1552746588391.png

Also, check flights and hotels, since prices are already doubled since match day become known.

Mar 15, 2019
There was a limited choice of seats obviously, and they run out pretty fast but yes, I have been able to go thru all the steps until the last one where I need to enter credit card details and press "purchase". But I did not, at the very last moment I decided not to go for this game. Imagine how sad I am now :D
So, aparently you don't need tessera card for the general sale phase, and seems like you still need it for pre-sales phases or you will be required to call by phone (I still want to hear a confirmation of that from those who did it for Atletico game).
I think you could try and check how it goes when sales for the Empoli game starts on March 20. Fill your profile on Ticketone and have your country stated there.
But remember that there could be the situation were no tickets left for the general sale phase at all. Last season it was for Real game, as far as I remember, and stadium was sold out during preemption. For this case, I believe, they do not announce later stages of the sales for Ajax right now, hoping that season pass holders / uefa / j1897 will buy all the tickets :) They should add later phases dates closer to the end of March. Also, it is too late to try getting TDT card anyway.

If sales are limited to TDT owners it will show something like this:
1552746588391.png

Also, check flights and hotels, since prices are already doubled since match day become known.
Thanks mate, I'll have to give calling a shot. I'd give TDT a try but it's too late like you said. I guess my only hopes are to wait for General Phase or, worst case scenario, browse the secondary markets but the tickets are way too high there. IIRC April 1st was the general sale and I think I've seen it listed somewhere. Thanks for the help, I'll go ahead and set myself up on ticketone and say a few prayers!

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
Thanks mate, I'll have to give calling a shot. I'd give TDT a try but it's too late like you said. I guess my only hopes are to wait for General Phase or, worst case scenario, browse the secondary markets but the tickets are way too high there. IIRC April 1st was the general sale and I think I've seen it listed somewhere. Thanks for the help, I'll go ahead and set myself up on ticketone and say a few prayers!
If you considering secondary market and calling option you should go with the J1897 membership purchase. It is separate from Tessera card, and it will give you access to the pre-sales at least using the hotline. Membership will be active right after purchase (or on the next day, not sure) and you will see membership number on the profile page on Juventus website. As a bonus you will get a welcome pack by the end of the season :)
Once again J1897 and TDT are separate things, J1897 required for the pre-sales, TDT is required to access this pre-sales using Ticketone website, but not required for phone sales. general sales do not require neither J1897 nor TDT, but there are chances of soldout during pre-sales.

Anyway, good luck with that. Post an update when you get some result.

Mar 15, 2019
If you considering secondary market and calling option you should go with the J1897 membership purchase. It is separate from Tessera card, and it will give you access to the pre-sales at least using the hotline. Membership will be active right after purchase (or on the next day, not sure) and you will see membership number on the profile page on Juventus website. As a bonus you will get a welcome pack by the end of the season :)
Once again J1897 and TDT are separate things, J1897 required for the pre-sales, TDT is required to access this pre-sales using Ticketone website, but not required for phone sales. general sales do not require neither J1897 nor TDT, but there are chances of soldout during pre-sales.

Anyway, good luck with that. Post an update when you get some result.
I considered J1897 but for 160euro it's tough to go that route when they could be soldout by the time presale for J1897 comes around. Do you know if I only need 1 membership to get 2 tickets? I'm a bit confused, if I just get TDT can I access the Ticketone pre-sale right now?

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
I considered J1897 but for 160euro it's tough to go that route when they could be soldout by the time presale for J1897 comes around. Do you know if I only need 1 membership to get 2 tickets? I'm a bit confused, if I just get TDT can I access the Ticketone pre-sale right now?
No, J1897 should get their tickets almost for sure, B&W too, the General Sale is in question. There are about 30000 season tickets as far as I know, not all of them going to buy out their tickets (but they have transfer ability), some uefa quota, but there for sure should be something for J1897 as stadium is about 45000 seats.
If you want 2 tickets you need 2 memberships. B&W is also an option. Less chances (but even for J1897 purchase time window is less than a full day), but extra 100 euros each.
Tickets on sale now are for season pass holders, they all have TDT. TDT is like an fan identity card, nothing more.
Tough choice for sure.
My bet is there will be at least something for the general sale phase, but I couldn't guarantee that of course :)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Does anyone know if it is possible to get away tickets in the Amsterdam Arena against Ajax. Whatsapp clubcard do i need?
uhm last time i checked you could but had to buy packets with, some travel agency that I don't remember, tickets+hotel or tickets+bus/plane

- - - Updated - - -

with J1897 you're 99% sure to get a ticket if you want.
They have the highest priority.

Apr 9, 2015
But I can't buy them with a B&W/J1897 membership? I want just the tickets for the away match, because I live in the Netherlands. So a combo is not needed. I need to buy a membership first and I don't want to buy it and it's already sold out or not possible @Valerio.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and how much will a ticket cost? Can i get the combi and don't use the 'travel package' because i live in the Neterlands already/

I only see home game on the website??

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
For future reference, tickets availability for J1897 two hours after the start of pre-sales period. Has anybody seen how it was at the very beginning of the this pre-sale stage?
1553770001015.png

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
But I can't buy them with a B&W/J1897 membership? I want just the tickets for the away match, because I live in the Netherlands. So a combo is not needed. I need to buy a membership first and I don't want to buy it and it's already sold out or not possible @Valerio.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and how much will a ticket cost? Can i get the combi and don't use the 'travel package' because i live in the Neterlands already/

I only see home game on the website??
that's another scam. Last time I wanted to you were forced to buy combo tickets+bus/plane or Hotel.
won't sell just the single ticket without the over priced travel or hotel =/
The best advice I could give you is check how Ajax will sell tickets and if you can buy there.
IF you can't check what Juventus prices are for the away game and else look at the likes of viagogo

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
And, there is the answer for my initial question. For J1897 it is still Tessera del Tifoso or phone call required. There is no option to just print it, as it is for General Sale.
This system is broken.
1553770701546.png

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Season pass holders, I guess.
nah there 27.000 season pass holders so there should be at least 10.000 free sale tickets avaible if you have a J1897 memebership.
If at the start of j1897 prelation those are the only sits avaible then it's a scam to make people buy first the expensive tickets.

Back when it was listicket it was very known that some "sold out" zones would have sits popping out randomly.

- - - Updated - - -

And, there is the answer for my initial question. For J1897 it is still Tessera del Tifoso or phone call required. There is no option to just print it, as it is for General Sale.
This system is broken.
1553770701546.png
I don't understand if you're a J1897 member you should have you card (which is a tessera del tifoso) and they will upload your ticket there.
If you just bought a J1897 membership and your without card well then it's a problem I guess.
Without the card you can't buy or use the tickets from what I know.

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
nah there 27.000 season pass holders so there should be at least 10.000 free sale tickets avaible if you have a J1897 memebership.
If at the start of j1897 prelation those are the only sits avaible then it's a scam to make people buy first the expensive tickets.

Back when it was listicket it was very known that some "sold out" zones would have sits popping out randomly.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand if you're a J1897 member you should have you card (which is a tessera del tifoso) and they will upload your ticket there.
If you just bought a J1897 membership and your without card well then it's a problem I guess.
Without the card you can't buy or use the tickets from what I know.
You mean Curva areas? I believe both of them are by season pass mostly.
But I'll keep checking until the General Sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)