Juventus Membership (10 Viewers)

Zoli

Nov 2, 2018
„Guest Sector Tickets: the sale of the Guest Sector tickets (Terzo Anello Verde - Third Green Tier) will begin on November 2nd and will end at 7pm on Saturday 10th November. While we await the provisions of the competent bodies, note that the Fidelity Card (Tessera del Tifoso) is required for the purchase of Guest Sector tickets.“
https://www.acmilan.com/en/methods-of-sale-info

You can buy it here:
https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/product/8060/3342

Green sector 3rd tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Zoom in and select a seat:

26E12C0C-619C-4F36-913E-4B412D9DBC70.png

- - - Updated - - -

Next step:

A595F0DA-1AAA-4A7B-BDE9-8B4BC6D8826D.png

- - - Updated - - -

It should work.
Hello! thank you - I tried it and always received below error:
1541184046371.png
Then I called customer support at Ac Milan and they replied that I cannot use Juventus tessera on their website.(?)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 3, 2018
I have totally the same problem as Zoli. I wrote to both supports (juventus.com and acmilan.com) and now waiting for their replies. But how people can buy tickets on guest sector if tesseras are not accepted? Through offline ticket points?

Zoli

Nov 2, 2018
I have totally the same problem as Zoli. I wrote to both supports (juventus.com and acmilan.com) and now waiting for their replies. But how people can buy tickets on guest sector if tesseras are not accepted? Through offline ticket points?
My card is working finally - I contacted both Milan and Juventus supports in mail and also called both - and the problem was that my Tessera was not active (???) at Ac Milan, which they managed to solve somehow :)

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
I see that now there's a new system to purchase tickets. It now goes to ticketone. Question: I'm in the United States and have a B&W membership. Do I still need to call in to get tickets or can I now use the web-site.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I see that now there's a new system to purchase tickets. It now goes to ticketone. Question: I'm in the United States and have a B&W membership. Do I still need to call in to get tickets or can I now use the web-site.
During preemption sale you have to call. Later during free sale, you can buy on website.

Dybala21

Nov 2, 2015
I am trying to buy tickets for the game against Inter Milan. I called the correct number. When I finally get through i get the following message: "Please hold, we will answer your call shortly" followed by a sudden "goodbye" and the call ends.

Does anyone else have this problem?

anddreiu

Mar 20, 2018
I have the same issues and I didn’t manage to buy tickets for Juve-Inter match.

I have a Black&White card member and I tried to buy tickets from ticketone site, but I cannot pass the step where Tessera del tifoso/Fidelity Card is required. It’s very strange that I cannot buy tickets using B&W these days, when the sale period is open for B&W members.

Does anybody know how can I buy tickets?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, but I also have an Italian passport so it gets confusing. For home games I take my UK passport and just go through as a regular foreign fan, avoids confusion. As it's fairly cheap I use it as an insurance policy, for away games (sometimes I go to random games when travelling), and also you get some offers and discounts in store.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
What's the use for TDT for foreign fans? Being able to order away tickets?
I think with TDT you can buy tickets online during presale and don‘t have to call this shitty hotline.

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying to buy tickets for the game against Inter Milan. I called the correct number. When I finally get through i get the following message: "Please hold, we will answer your call shortly" followed by a sudden "goodbye" and the call ends.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I have the same issues and I didn’t manage to buy tickets for Juve-Inter match.

I have a Black&White card member and I tried to buy tickets from ticketone site, but I cannot pass the step where Tessera del tifoso/Fidelity Card is required. It’s very strange that I cannot buy tickets using B&W these days, when the sale period is open for B&W members.

Does anybody know how can I buy tickets?
Goddammit, go back in this thread and read the previous sites. We‘ve had it 100 times now.

Since this season, during presale you have to buy tickets through this shitty phone number, online it‘s (ticketone or listicket) not posible without Tessera del tifoso. Phone number is shit, because you hardly come through.

My advice: Wait until general sale and buy tickets online without membership.

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
Any update on the phone situation for foreign visitors? I'm wanting to attend the Roma match which I'm sure will be on sale soon. Is there another number for customer support that we can call?

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
I think with TDT you can buy tickets online during presale and don‘t have to call this shitty hotline.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddammit, go back in this thread and read the previous sites. We‘ve had it 100 times now.

Since this season, during presale you have to buy tickets through this shitty phone number, online it‘s (ticketone or listicket) not posible without Tessera del tifoso. Phone number is shit, because you hardly come through.

My advice: Wait until general sale and buy tickets online without membership.
Wittl, that's total BS. We purchase memberships so that we can have access to tickets before the general public. Looking at the Inter tickets available, most of the premium seats are already taken, so if I bought a B&W membership (or 2) to get premium tickets, I just got screwed out of money. I'm just venting here, but I tend to get pretty pissed when I pay for something (club membership) and get absolutely no value out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)