Juventus Membership (6 Viewers)

tifozz

Jan 8, 2014
Hi to all.

I'm in a very interesting situation here and since both viagogo and Juventus Member office don't reply to my questions, will try to get some help here.

Situation is that me and my good friend finally decided to visit Juventus Stadium 2nd of February for Juventus-inter match.
So he bought tickets through viagogo, however managed not to see requirement for Juventus Member card and just entered random numbers there. Stupid, I know, this is why I'm trying to take care of this now. So what happened later - he payed for tickets, however these were not validated due to wrong membership number. No problems I thought, went to juventus.com, bought Stadium Member for 15 EUR. After payment realized that it takes 40-60 days for the process to complete, sending paper form to Italy and waiting for reply, what makes my dream of watching THAT match fail. Or maybe not? Does that physical card actually needs to be presented at the entrance to the stadium? Or it's enough to just poke viagogo to validate our tickets, since we both now have valid membership card numbers? Does anybody know exactly how it goes there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mibor

Feb 5, 2014
Hi this is my first post, and i want to say hello to everybody.
I have a question, and i supose thay you can help me :)

Im from Poland, Me and my wife will go to Turin on 16 of february, and we would like to go on Juve Match.
If somebody have a International member card and he would buy 2 tickets for us, should we get the international member card number or smth ?
Is that possible ?
Thank you for help and reply.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Hi this is my first post, and i want to say hello to everybody.
I have a question, and i supose thay you can help me :)

Im from Poland, Me and my wife will go to Turin on 16 of february, and we would like to go on Juve Match.
If somebody have a International member card and he would buy 2 tickets for us, should we get the international member card number or smth ?
Is that possible ?
Thank you for help and reply.
That is not possible, since the memberscard works as a ticket. Furthermore, the person owning the card needs to be there, they check it very carefully (the membercard has picture etc.)... If you are going in february you will not be able to get your own card in time, so you will have to wait for the general sale (if it is a big game, they might be sold out before this) or buy from a overpriced travel agency with access to tickets...

Mibor

Feb 5, 2014
That is not possible, since the memberscard works as a ticket. Furthermore, the person owning the card needs to be there, they check it very carefully (the membercard has picture etc.)... If you are going in february you will not be able to get your own card in time, so you will have to wait for the general sale (if it is a big game, they might be sold out before this) or buy from a overpriced travel agency with access to tickets...
Thank's for reply, so i need be patient, what is your experience with open ticket sales, i wold like to go on Chievo game.Is there any chane to get ticket on tribuna family, or est Laterale1 ?
Do you recomend which Tribuna is best, and not expensive :D

Feb 7, 2014
Hello to everyone and Forza Juve!

I have bought a stadium membership and now i have few questions about the form, that i have to fill in and send.
As a non-italian (i am from Bulgaria, if somebody cares :D) i understand i don't have to fill anything in the Tax Code field, but what about "Civic Number" and Province fields?(yes, we have provinces in Bulgaria, but i don't know what should i write down in these two cells) What are they for? Any help will be much appreciated!

Regards,
Andrey

guzjuve

Feb 23, 2014
Hello All - I am a recent International Member and Stadium member, but I have had so many problems dealing with Listicket trying to book tickets for the recent Derby della Mole that I had to give up in the end. The problems were: 1. if booking by phone on their +390260060900, then selecting 2 for 'sports tickets', I was repeatedly left on hold till the line dropped 2. their website booking did not work for me either, even though I tried with both IE and Firefox; each time I reached the final phase their website orderings froze with the answer "Ooops 10111 - Tipo supporto non trovato." 3. I emailed Listicket immediately to point out these problem and got simply a computer generated standard reply.....to call them on the phone; which obviously was not working either. 4. To date, I have not received any further response from them, and I am at a loss how to escalate the problem to Listicket, or better still to Juve Members support at Juve.Com.

I am also not clear about the various options available for taking the ticket (if I ever get to that stage). They seem to offer HOME DIRECT, possibly direct delivery of the ticket to the buyer's home address (I would not want to try that because I might not receive tickets in time before my departure to Turin). Then they also seem to offer that the buyer prints out the ticket (or some form of booking confirmation) which is then presented at the stadium together with the stadium membership or international member cards. Is that how it works? Any help on how to sort these problemswill be appreciated.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I bought the tickets for the same game online and printed them. At the stadium I just showed them the ticket and my passport and everyhing was fine.

xelsng

Mar 4, 2014
I have tried to send my subscription form for Stadium membership to Italy using EMS.
The status is now "Failed Delivery", "Delivery attempted but addressee declined acceptance".
I am very sure I have written the correct address.
Has anyone else encountered this or know what might be the problem?

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Hello everyone. I just saw the Juventus Membership video on YouTube and i would like to ask if anyone has subscribed to the Juventus International Membership for next year. Is there something i should know? Do i have to send the subscription form by mail to Italy?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Hello everyone. I just saw the Juventus Membership video on YouTube and i would like to ask if anyone has subscribed to the Juventus International Membership for next year. Is there something i should know? Do i have to send the subscription form by mail to Italy?
if you already sent it before you don't need to send anything since you have stadium member card with your photo on it

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Hi, am I correct that if I made my membership last year and it says on the stadium card that it expires 2024, I can buy game tickets on member sale times til 2024 ?

Apr 21, 2004
Hi, am I correct that if I made my membership last year and it says on the stadium card that it expires 2024, I can buy game tickets on member sale times til 2024 ?
Not sure what membership you are referring at, however if it's premium then it's expired and you won't be able to purchase tickets until general sale is open.

If you are just stadium member then your tessera del tifosso card is valid for 10 years and you will be able to purchase tickets only on general sale, however you will be able to purchase tickets at a stand where tessera is required provided there are seats available. Another option for you since you are stadium member is to buy your tickets on www.viagogo.com

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
If I renew my membership, then I can buy member sale tickets from listicket even the next day and it will be on my stadium card ? (I dont have to wait for the package ?) Planing to go to the first CL game against Malmö. I remember the first time I bought membership the pack took about 1,5 months..

Stefano 10

Oct 23, 2005
Hi guys, how long to receive the International Membership for someone who lives in the UK?
By buying it in one of these days, you think it can arrive in time for the priority purchasing rights of the Juve-Borussia game? Thanks in advance.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Hi guys, how long to receive the International Membership for someone who lives in the UK?
By buying it in one of these days, you think it can arrive in time for the priority purchasing rights of the Juve-Borussia game? Thanks in advance.
it takes approximately 40 days but you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Stefano 10

Oct 23, 2005
it takes approximately 40 days but you have to take it with a pinch of salt.
Thank you.
We are planning a trip to Turin for Juve-Borussia.
We're in four guys, three of us are italians and already Premium Members, the 4th guy instead is from London and currently has no membership.
We believe that the membership is essential for this kind of match, because it gives you priority purchasing rights which would avoid you the risk to reserve flight/train/hotel and then find no tickets for the game.
The problem is, how can he book his flight to Italy when he's not sure that he will receive the membership in time ?

It's a risk.

Unless he can access priority purchasing before physically having the card on his hands but I'm not sure if this is possible.

We really don't know what to do... :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)