Juventus Membership (9 Viewers)

ju1897

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks petersmit,

Such a headache this one.. How long took it for you to get your ID-card?

I read on previously pages (here) something about "your national insurance number". I don't know, but I can't seem to find it on the form.. Or could it be just me?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Depends on what country you live in. I was able to skip a few of the questions on the form and still get my photo ID card.

Jul 13, 2010
A guy waited for quite few hours before the start of season ticket sales. He got a personalized shirt and some diploma with unique something in J musuem! God that payed off

arturo24

Feb 4, 2012
Did anyone sign up for the juventus premium membership this summer? If so, what did you receive in your welcome package?

Last year I know that it included a scarf and other small juventus things.

Its not really clear on juventus.com what exactly is in it this year..

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Today I became 'stadium member'. I paid, and filled in the papers and send them by post. As I'm from Belgium, I didn't fill in the tax code, as we don't have it. Will this give problems? And when I'm stadium member, will it allow me to buy cheaper tickets on the viagogo website? The price difference is so huge whether you have a club member card or not. The cheapest for home games is almost 200 euro, but for people with member card its only 35 euro. So I hope this will work out. Any guys with experience?.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Today I became 'stadium member'. I paid, and filled in the papers and send them by post. As I'm from Belgium, I didn't fill in the tax code, as we don't have it. Will this give problems? And when I'm stadium member, will it allow me to buy cheaper tickets on the viagogo website? The price difference is so huge whether you have a club member card or not. The cheapest for home games is almost 200 euro, but for people with member card its only 35 euro. So I hope this will work out. Any guys with experience?.
I thought only Italians can buy the stadium member

Do you have an italian address/passport? Have you received the card?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What's the benefits of the membership? is it worth the 65 Euro to become a member?
if you want to be in a decent chance of getting Juve home tickets it's worth it

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even have the option to renew on the site with my J Member login, so I dunno what's going to happen. :lol2:
it will downgrade you to your free e-membership on the site, simply log in with your user as you signed up as when you first became a member, then on the bottom click your name and the mini drop down menu will give you the option to 'upgrade' and purchase the membership you require

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013

I'm not Italian, no. I didn't read anything that you have to be Italian to get a Stadium Member Card. The paper I have to fill in and send also asks what country I'm from. But I didn't receive yet, I must admit ;-)

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013

Just received this email:
Dear J
you don't have to fill it if it's not necessary. You can subscribe asa Stadium Member and you will recive your card 30/45 days after werecive the subscription forms.Best Regards,Ettore--

So its possible for not-italians to become stadium-member, and the tax code isnt necessary.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I was under the impression that the stadium card can get you pre-sale tickets but I was wrong.

Non-italians do not really need the stadium card as we do not face the restrictions of the fan passport.

But for Viagogo it looks like a good option as they often ask for the fan passport number on the cheaper tickets and that would let you do that. I guess it depends on how you want to buy your tickets, if you went for International membership you could buy tickets on presale from listicket who are the official suppliers.

I have not used viagogo, as I prefer to buy from the official suppliers.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I'm again considering becoming a international member, I'm coming home from Beijing for two weeks in early February and am looking at trying to sneak in a cheeky trip to Italy before I go back to China, the only game I can manage is Juve-Chievo.

How long would it take me to get the Juve membership? Anyone ever used Viagogo or seatwave to get Juve tickets?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)