Juventus Membership (38 Viewers)

samy eljuve

Nov 16, 2005
Quick question.... I applied for the membership a month ago still haven't received my card. BuT I have the membership number. Can I buy tickets off LisTicket and collect them prior to a match without physically holding the card?

Aug 20, 2002
Hi guys, quick question, I've been a juve fan forever but never got round too going to a home game only been to one at highbury when we lost :(
I'm going to be over for the juve-milan game around 20 april. I'm assuming the tickets will sell out before they go on general sale?

So would it be worth me getting a membership? looks like theyre about 50 euros?

Would be great to hear from you, and thanks for your help!

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
1. Be quick with your membership application, it can take a while although my membership card arrived pretty quick (around one month from ordering it until getting the welcome package).
2. I don't know if you can order your tickets via http://www.listicket.it/ . They actually state at juventus.com that you can order it on that website although a lot of people tell you here that you have to actually call the guys in Italy.
3. Keep in mind that you can only order tickets in the pre-emption process for yourself and not for your friends who do not have that premium membership (which honestly is the biggest scam ever EVER compared to German soccer clubs and their premium membership)
4. The membership is still kinda worth it. You get the hurra juventus mag for your apple/android products, discount at the shop, for tickets and for the J-museum(if you ever actually visit Torino) and a crappy membership website with useless videos and other informations:tuttosport:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
honestly didn't care that my membership didn't cover non-members, just being able to get tickets in november against bologna at home and spending a few days there which included a stadium tour and museum was amazing in itself, probably one of the best breaks i've had, mind you the best breaks i've had were only ever in Turin

Aug 20, 2002
Ok thanks for your help guys.

So to confirm, if i sign up and pay the money will I be able to buy tickets during pre-emption before i get my membership card?

If I dont get the membership, what are the chances of any tickets making it to general sale for the milan game?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's still processing for me. :(

How is the scarf quality-wise? Can you take a picture maybe?
Ah, just saw this. The scarf is pretty primo, IMO. Much better than the one they gave out to premium members a couple of seasons ago.

I'll try to remember to take a photo the next time I break it out.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok thanks for your help guys.

So to confirm, if i sign up and pay the money will I be able to buy tickets during pre-emption before i get my membership card?

If I dont get the membership, what are the chances of any tickets making it to general sale for the milan game?
No and very unlikely that reminds me I need to renew my membership as it expired last month

Aug 20, 2002
will i need the international premium membership as i live in the uk?

- - - Updated - - -

I've just signed up and paid. Am I right thinking I need to print off the form and send it to them with passport photos?

Is there no way of doing this online?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
will i need the international premium membership as i live in the uk?

- - - Updated - - -

I've just signed up and paid. Am I right thinking I need to print off the form and send it to them with passport photos?

Is there no way of doing this online?
well i only got the international membership, from what i understand that is obviously for those who live outside italy but recently i heard stories of having to send off photos and stuff that part im not actually sure of to be honest since i never needed to do that but i think i read somewhere that would act as the fan passport like you have in Italy but i could be wrong

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
well i only got the international membership, from what i understand that is obviously for those who live outside italy but recently i heard stories of having to send off photos and stuff that part im not actually sure of to be honest since i never needed to do that but i think i read somewhere that would act as the fan passport like you have in Italy but i could be wrong
It's amazing how much the current system for international membership is like getting a passport. But I think they're going legit with the ID in ways they weren't previously.

Aug 20, 2002
ok thanks for your help badass, much appreciated.

I just need to find someone that knows whether I need to bother filling in the form and sending it back with photos or whether I just wait for my card/number to arrive.

My main concern is being able to get a ticket for the milan game!!

Thanks again for your help.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
I can confirm you do need to fill all that out and send off photos as well as passport scan, your national insurance number, as well as proof of purchase of the membership. Yes it is very tedious but them's the rules.

You won't get your ID Card for months so I can almost say for definite that it won't arrive in time for the Milan game. However often on the site the ticket sales say that those who arn't in possession of the card can still apply providing they have the PDF which you will be in possession of and you'll need to ring up listicket to order them.

Also you'll only be able to purchase a ticket for yourself. Towards the end of last year Juve was doing it so that you could get 1 for yourself and 1 for a non-member but they stopped that in January and only introduced it in October I believe.

Final point which may be a kick in the teeth, you were probably much better off joining Juventus Club Londra, costs you £22 and they are very good at getting tickets. I've signed up to both because I realised that if it wanted to go to Turin for a game with other people it was going to be either difficult to get them on general sale, cost more money to get their tickets 3rd party or have to persuade them to pay £65 rather than £22. So far the only thing I've got out of the membership besides the cool card and accompanying pack is €2 off a ticket to the Juventus Museum at the weekend which cost €12 anyway! But hopefully it will come in handy at some point.

Hope this helps!

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I can confirm you do need to fill all that out and send off photos as well as passport scan, your national insurance number, as well as proof of purchase of the membership. Yes it is very tedious but them's the rules.
Yup that's right. You have to send in all those things and once you've done that they start processing the ID card and your welcome package.
You might get your ID card in time as I mentioned above that it took around 1 month for me to get my welcome pack. Subscribed on December, 20th and I've directly send in all the documents. They've received the documents on the 9th of January and put my welcome package in the mail on January, 23th.

Aug 20, 2002
Well I sent all my docs in yesterday. So fingers crossed, thanks for your input forza juve 27! so even if i haven't received the card there is pdf doc that might help? is this doc only recieved once they have processed the forms etc?

Do you go to many games from the uk? flights are soooo cheap!

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
No probs, I believe the PDF they mean is essentially the form you have printed and filled out - basically I think all they want is that you have paid for your membership.

I've been to 2 games this season and I'm looking to do as many as I can until the season ends. Flights usually are cheap but they have a bad habit of going up and rising to ridiculous amounts, so buy early if they're cheap.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well I sent all my docs in yesterday. So fingers crossed, thanks for your input forza juve 27! so even if i haven't received the card there is pdf doc that might help? is this doc only recieved once they have processed the forms etc?

Do you go to many games from the uk? flights are soooo cheap!
yeah they are dirt cheap especially if you book a few months in advance you can fly out there for as little as £60 return, i just hate having to get to stansted airport at 4am and roughing it out

Mar 9, 2006
Made a renewal yesterday but information in my account is the same yet :sergio:

Membership expiring date
2013-04-12

and my money is gone ofcourse, send an e-mail to support but they are too busy to answer :sergio: ridiculous service :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's amazing how much the current system for international membership is like getting a passport. But I think they're going legit with the ID in ways they weren't previously.
yeah they want to cut out loop holes on buying tickets. I remember when i used my membership card in the Juvestore they wanted my passport or drivers license to prove i was the actual card holder in order to get the membership discount which was annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)