Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Weah doing well because he has Cambiaso to overlap with so that side seems like a 4-4-2 at times. Cambisao supposed to be a playmaker or something? The other side Kostic isolated and it functions like a 3-5-2. Sometimes we play 3-4-3 but with the wrong players. Chiesa should come on for a CB and we'd be balanced. This is a hot mess of clueless tactics, very poor end product as a result.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Ok

I knew Milan had a poor squad..
But seriously, the throaters defending the fraud because of the poor players we have is beyond me seeing these players of Milan...
They are nowhere better generally than ours..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You can’t tell me that the instructions are anything other than play for a draw as that it’s a fine result here, and if we can capitalise on some Milan error or score through an individual piece of brilliance. But zero risks.

Man I can’t wait to see the back of this coach and this dogshit mentality.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Mixed game.

Cambiaso and Weah have done a good job defensively doubling up on Leao. But both need to do better offensively. Yildiz has been good. Locatelli has done well.

Rabiot has been poor. Kostic's touch has been so heavy. Vlahovic very mixed, some good play but I don't think I remember a player losing the ball so often simply by holding it too long.

We need to do more to test their defence. It is clearly their weakness but if we don't move the ball quickly and sit back they will keep us out.

Aug 2, 2005
Off course blah
The squad we have shall not have it this difficult to achieve 2nd, 3rd or 4th
It is the very normal outcome in such Serie A..
I rarely watch Milan games, but seriously, why are we considering top 4 finish is of any sort other than "meeting the minimum expectation"

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)