Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is the issue with starting Cambiaso at left, we have no one on the bench that can play right wingback after Weah lol Mckennie lol

Weah had a weak lost puppy half. I guess Mckennie just there to tactically keep the positioning and hustle. Don't expect anything from him wide. Opponents won't either, so we will overload on left and become more predictable to stop.

Maybe could subbed in Kostic left and moved Cambiaso right since he is right footed.
Weah seemed to get a knock. But he honestly didn’t see much of the ball anyway since the play was focused more on the left with Chiesa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think originally Cambiaso was supposed to be an option on the right, but he surpassed Kostic so he will be playing a lot himself. De Sciglio is the other RWB back up.

De Shittio is one of the worst players ever in Serie A.

And he is out until 2024 with ACL or meniscus injury last I heard.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is the issue with starting Cambiaso at left, we have no one on the bench that can play right wingback after Weah lol Mckennie lol

Weah had a weak lost puppy half. I guess Mckennie just there to tactically keep the positioning and hustle. Don't expect anything from him wide. Opponents won't either, so we will overload on left and become more predictable to stop.

Maybe could subbed in Kostic left and moved Cambiaso right since he is right footed.
i'm pretty sure Cambiaso played on the right at Genoa and is actually left footed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)