Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This starting XI is disgusting. Led by the even more disgusting Allegri, this team is a diarrhea.
Oh it’s terrible alright. But it’s more than enough to finish in the top 4 in this mediocre league (imo) but we risk losing that spot if we keep him in charge. The downward slide continues and this team is absolutely COOKED mentally and physically. Which team looks like it has played mid week again?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This team needs a Conte type manager to light a fire under their ass. I understand they are scrubs but at least show some passion and effort for the Juve shirt.

No urgency from them, it’s like they’re up 1-0, looser mentality.
Motta... lets not revisit past anymore.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've given up honestly
Allegri can't be sacked due to his 9m wages else if he cost us something like 4m we would've done it 2 years ago
Stupid reasoning. We are due to miss out on more than 9M if we miss out on the CL again. And don’t tell me we won’t miss out on it, because if you look at our remaining 10 games, I can see us winning MAYBE 2 or 3 of them at best.

Jun 27, 2011
Chiesa looks like a Genoa player.Iling is just invisible.Milik is ..well Milik.All the players apart from, maybe McKennie were bad .Now our magnificent coach will continue with this same 11.Naybe he will replace Chiesa/Yildiz at 70 min.Not sure about Iling.
we don't have a better 11 than this i'm afraid.
Weah, Alex Sandro, Nonge, Rugani and Nicolussi Caviglia to bring us the win in the second half.

How sad :(
very. i'll say it again, this is among the worst teams we've had since serie b

Aug 2, 2005
Wow
So at the FK we were marking 4 Atlanta players with 3 defenders.. and Koop easily break though

Funny it is Koop who it is supposedly a player we are following (i.e. studying)..

What the fuck is this management doing if they keep Allegri after this game..
He should have been gone many times and long back ago.. just recently should have happened after the Verona draw..
The longer he stays the more damage we have to deal with....

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow
So at the FK we were marking 4 Atlanta players with 3 defenders.. and Koop easily break though

Funny it is Koop who it is supposedly a player we are following (i.e. studying)..

What the fuck is this management doing if they keep Allegri after this game..
He should have been gone many times and long back ago.. just recently should have happened after the Verona draw..
The longer he stays the more damage we have to deal with....

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
A serious club would. We aren’t one anymore and Elkann and his gang of yes-men and stooges couldn’t care less about this club and what happens. We are an irrelevant afterthought for them.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I thought Mitetti had a good 20-25 minutes, Loca is just awful. Mckenny should change sport. Cambiasso our best player so far. Chiesa disappointing. Gatti is a hack. Change formation, bring on Yildiz. Defense is porous so doesnt help adding more hacks like Gatti.
What are you watching my friend? Forces pass out of bounds. Great pass to Mirretu on left side for a nice counter which Miretti screwed. Loss possession in own end and got it back. Nothing special from him but very active compared to most. LOL that a go-to by some here is just to trash McKenn when even no legit reason to do.

Wait a minute .... aren't you a Max throater+++?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)