Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Laughed hard so many times during the half. Cant even get mad at this shit anymore. Our defending is shambolic. 352 is an ill fit. Loca is nowhere to be seen. When you get outshined by Mckenny, you know you are kinda shit.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
No worries ..... I wanted 2-0, 3-0. I'll take 4-2 or even 3-2. Please Max can't continue managing this team next season. I wanted couple weeks ago to give him benefit of doubt after summer transfer to see what team does in CL action .... but now no way. Need change at start of year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor half. For some reason the players seem scared to defend. If we are going to let them have possession we need to at least have a willingness to challenge for the ball in 1 v 1s. Everything has been so standoffish.

Cambiaso and Locatelli have been dreadful. Gatti once again seems determined to do everything other than defend. Chiesa anonymous apart from when he gives the ball away.

Vlahovic has been very good and the only reason we are in the game. McKennie has been sloppy with his passes but his willingness to get into the box has got us 2 assists. Alcaraz looks positive and I like the pace of his passes.

Ridiculous yellow for Bremer.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wonder if we will risk it all and actually try to go for the win by adding Yildiz in the mix while still keeping all of Vlahovic, Chiesa and Alcaraz on, i mean we already look in shambles defensively today so might at least try to outscore them instead.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Chiesa of 2021 fresh from his Euro performance was among the best wingers of Europe. Then a certain maniac decided to play him as an SS with his back to goal, an ACL injury followed shortly after and the rest is history.

This trash coach has a history of misutilizing wingers because 'balance'

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Alcaraz is probably the only direct player in our team. Seems too offensive for us and isn't good with dacdical flow just as yet

I give it a few months and he'll be back passing like the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)