Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Kostic is so bad,we aren't dangerous at all at the left flank.Cambiasso a little better.Locateli is nowhere near his standard.We need a goal desperately.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Started well but far too wasteful.

Miretti has been abysmal. McKennie looks strangely sluggish too. Need to get Yildiz into the game more, him and Cambiaso are the only ones who look like opening them up.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Another match, another day to wonder why is Miretti getting minutes. At this point, Hans or Nonge should be getting minutes instead of him.

Jul 2, 2006
Miretti needs to go to Frosinone for a season
or we need to get frosinone's coach here. any human being would suffice at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Milik for Yildiz and Iling for Kostic. You can bet your ass that, injuries aside, these will be our first two subs.
you have to be an allegri to sub off our only player who looked like he can make a difference.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
@Patrizi I know my friend ..... one of those days that a squad with a total net payroll of 11M can beat even the best of teams. It can happen and has. More possible if that 11m team had the supposed genius manager making 7M net. And Juve had D'Aversa the lowest paid manager in the league at 500K.

Forget what 22 players are on the pitch ..... Max needs to be THE MANAGER who comes up the adjustment(s), subs whatever to get the win. I believe he will but it shouldn't be this difficult. Team thankfully has had the luck factor in their favor this season. Regression with regards to luck hopefully won't occur.
:jflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)