Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Terrible half. Salernitana had the better chances. Our players are not really in the same wavelength. Missing Cambiaso for sure. Chiesa would have been helpful for the second half.
well was it really a terrible half or was is the the same football that has been played for past 3 seasons?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
They are an awful side and we are scared to commit bodies forward. The early chance that should’ve been a penalty came from winning the ball high because their defenders are shit on the ball, after 20 mins, we allow them to play out.

The only way we are going to score is a set piece sadly so may as well keep trying to get them because we’ve created nothing from open play.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I said before this game it has all the hallmarks of dropped points. Weak bench, two of our best players injured, too much euphoria after the Coppa game. I don’t see us getting tbe win now, we’ve wasted 45 mins and these players don’t have a goal let alone two in them imo.
We are not even getting a point. That has 2-0 written all over.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
How could we destroy them 3 days ago and play like this today? What's the difference between 3 days ago and now?

Oh, right, McKennie didn't play on Thursday. Fuckin' talentless jinx.
Also they had like 3 starters in their squad last game I think?

Not that it's an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)