Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Game was done as soon as the announced the points penalty minutes before kick-off. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Performance has been terrible, we've been so wasteful again.

Miretti and Barbieri have been really poor. Barbieri has given away cheap free-kicks, although the one before their opening goal was never a foul.
To be honest Barbieri did not show anything in any game. Miretti has been awful this season. But let put all of our offensive power on the bench.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
In the real world a team placed second, that hears it got - 10 points before a match would stomp a 16th place team to prove a point.
In the JJ aka clown world, a 16th place team stomps you.
We've got no mental strength, been like that for too many seasons. The team can't handle adversity. I'm surprised we put in such a good run of results when they took the 15 points off us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who knows, but I'm sure they will know.

Doesn't even need to be someone in the locker room, could be anyone as they make their way on to the pitch for warm up or the game.
If we actually played well regularly over the course of the season, I would say yeah, it might have had an impact.

But this is the same shit we see basically every match, so I don't really buy it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why would someone tell them about the points reduction if it happened 10 minutes before the match? Shouldn't they be focusing on, you know, the match?

Or, does Allegri have such little control of the locker room that the players are checking social media 5 minutes before kickoff?
The players also have ears and eyes. Very easy for that kind of stuff to get out.

Anyways my main takeaway is this team has stopped playing for Allegri. Will be very telling to see how they react in the second half. if the rest of the season, or Allegri's second stint in general is any indication, this scoreline will get worse before it gets better.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The players also have ears and eyes. Very easy for that kind of stuff to get out.

Anyways my main takeaway is this team has stopped playing for Allegri. Will be very telling to see how they react in the second half. if the rest of the season, or Allegri's second stint in general is any indication, this scoreline will get worse before it gets better.
Are you implying that the players are throwing games to force Max out?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If we actually played well regularly over the course of the season, I would say yeah, it might have had an impact.

But this is the same shit we see basically every match, so I don't really buy it.
:lol:

Ok so if you play well then a point penalty can throw your focus. But if you aren't playing well, and are a more fragile team then it has no impact. Makes total sense.

We're not a good team but I have no doubt it had an affect. And yes, the team is that fragile.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even Badass, s4tch and Danielsz wouldn't have started with Miretti and Barbieri in this must win match. Allegri is now replacing them and he admits the mistake, but that mistake might cost us 100 million euro if we miss out on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)