Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Game was done as soon as the announced the points penalty minutes before kick-off. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Performance has been terrible, we've been so wasteful again.

Miretti and Barbieri have been really poor. Barbieri has given away cheap free-kicks, although the one before their opening goal was never a foul.
Its no surprise, the timing of the verdict. Although starting line up is horrendous

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Game was done as soon as the announced the points penalty minutes before kick-off. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Performance has been terrible, we've been so wasteful again.

Miretti and Barbieri have been really poor. Barbieri has given away cheap free-kicks, although the one before their opening goal was never a foul.
Didn't we start winning after they announced the point reduction last time?

But yeah fine, let's just blame everything on that.

Jan 22, 2016
Sure but how does -10 helps our players morale just before the kick off?
How about those easy home games that we lost points?

We shouldn't have been in this position at all in the first place.

This squad has underachieved massively under Allegri.

Our stupid board didn't show any balls. This guy should have been kicked out after that shitty start. We wouldn't be in this situation and might have won a trophy or two with a better coach.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
For once its not players or coach's fault. It's obvious the penalty has taken its tool. It was not -10 the aim was -13 and so far they achieved it.

Even if we win, they wont let us get to CL. The refs were against us when we were second, you think they'll stop now?! Against Milan it will be a circus. Mark my words, the reffs will make sure we don't get a sniff from CL. And the same shit awauta us next season. They managed to dissmantle the club and we have no one to protect us.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Didn't we start winning after they announced the point reduction last time?

But yeah fine, let's just blame everything on that.
Pretty sure we had a bizarre performance on our first game after the penalty. It then seemed to galvanise us and we went on a run I don't think we would have put together without it.

But if you honestly don't think someone telling you minutes before you start a game that they are taking 10 points off you will have any impact on your performance fair enough. You must give our manager and players a lot more credit for mental toughness than I do.

We saw the same when they announced we had to play Napoli again after we had originally been aware 3-0 in covid times a couple of seasons ago, when they announced it pretty much at the same time before kick off.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Don't blame the points. Allegri benching all of the little creativity we have. Di Maria, Chiesa and even Cuadrado (for Barbieri hell no).
No Fagioli and Pogba.

When you see the starting eleven you know it will be a ugly game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pretty sure we had a bizarre performance on our first game after the penalty. It then seemed to galvanise us and we went on a run I don't think we would have put together without it.

But if you honestly don't think someone telling you minutes before you start a game that they are taking 10 points off you will have any impact on your performance fair enough. You must give our manager and players a lot more credit for mental toughness than I do.
Why would someone tell them about the points reduction if it happened 10 minutes before the match? Shouldn't they be focusing on, you know, the match?

Or, does Allegri have such little control of the locker room that the players are checking social media 5 minutes before kickoff?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Against a Empoli put in all the power you have from the start. Iling, Cuadrado, Di Maria, Chiesa and attack the shit out of them.

Not Allegri he does the opposite

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why would someone tell them about the points reduction if it happened 10 minutes before the match? Shouldn't they be focusing on, you know, the match?

Or, does Allegri have such little control of the locker room that the players are checking social media 5 minutes before kickoff?
Who knows, but I'm sure they will know.

Doesn't even need to be someone in the locker room, could be anyone as they make their way on to the pitch for warm up or the game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Thinking that at this day and age you can prevent info going around :lol2:

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Allegri probably trolling and wants to get sacked so he can sit at home while getting some fat pay. We knew we're going to get hit with a penalty yet he fields a clown lineup.
At least the players are being nice enough and help his cause.

But really, the second I saw the news about the point deduction I knew we're dead. Our players can't play under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)