Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (283 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Seeing as I'm a juve fan, it's natural that without knowledge of the consequences I will support the team. Are you happy now? But quite frankly I couldnt care less. Some of us dont lower our standards to the point where winning the EL is hailed as a major achievement. Its a bonus at most.

But if the stakes were clear and the decision boiled down to EL or Allegri out, I will gladly accept the latter.
Going into any game with the attitude that a loss is acceptable is disgraceful. There’s no such thing as the greater good in football, this isn’t life or death.

Success of Juventus is the only important thing. You sound like your dislike of our manager is greater than your love of our football club.

- - - Updated - - -

I've said it once, I'll say it again.

It is shocking to see how far Cuadrado has fallen in such a short time. He can barely beat a man, barely run, and is regularly two or three steps behind in attack and defense AT BEST. Sometimes its even worse.
But sadly still comfortably our best wingback

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I've said it once, I'll say it again.

It is shocking to see how far Cuadrado has fallen in such a short time. He can barely beat a man, barely run, and is regularly two or three steps behind in attack and defense AT BEST. Sometimes its even worse.
And he's still miles ahead of MDS. When MDS takes a first touch theres no telling what happens next, its always a surprise even for himself

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Sorry but LOL. These 2 things together in the same post make no sense.

So you don't lower your standard to the point...

but You'll support eventually Roma against us or for example Inter?

Okay. I won't reply anymore...This is ....
Let me ask you this then, seeing as you're evidently quite impetuous. Would you rather beat Roma in a final and pay the price of keeping Allegri with continued CL humiliation, scrapping top 4 finishes and losing to teams like Napoli, Inter, Roma on a consistent basis for the foreseeable future? Or accept a loss in a competition that means nothing, restart the project with a successful manager, and eventually enjoy long runs in the CL, trumping the likes of Inter and Napoli once more, and winning the scudetto? Your lack of foresight is astounding

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Let me ask you this then, seeing as you're evidently quite impetuous. Would you rather beat Roma in a final and pay the price of keeping Allegri with continued CL humiliation, scrapping top 4 finishes and losing to teams like Napoli, Inter, Roma on a consistent basis for the foreseeable future? Or accept a loss in a competition that means nothing, restart the project with a successful manager, and eventually enjoy long runs in the CL, trumping the likes of Inter and Napoli once more, and winning the scudetto? Your lack of foresight is astounding
CL humiliation? The last decade he was responsible for us being on the CL map and close to wining it.

I'll answer just this SILVERWARE IS SILVERWARE.

If he is not capable he'll lose his job next season but we won't get another chance for LE silverware.

Your lack of knowing what a Juventus fan means is astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 282)