Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Decent game as a fan.

Other than the Sporting fans really hate Di Maria, some observations of Juve in a stadium that I don’t catch on TV - as it’s been years since I’ve seen them live.

Nobody is afraid of Susan

Rabiot has good energy all around the pitch

Miretti seems to know how to position himself

Everyone goes for Chiesa’s ankles it seems

Danilo is the only sane person on the back line

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tactically I think we have been good. We have tried to take the sting out the game, which has largely worked.

Individually we've had some really poor performances. They are 2 basic mistakes from Alex Sandro before Sporting break down his wing for their penalty. Rabiot makes a moronic challenge. Miretti has been far too weak, as has Chiesa. The only times Vlahovic has done well the ref has incorrectly called a foul against him.

Sporting look shaky at the back but I'm not sure we will take advantage of it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Decent game as a fan.

Other than the Sporting fans really hate Di Maria, some observations of Juve in a stadium that I don’t catch on TV - as it’s been years since I’ve seen them live.

Nobody is afraid of Susan

Rabiot has good energy all around the pitch

Miretti seems to know how to position himself

Everyone goes for Chiesa’s ankles it seems

Danilo is the only sane person on the back line
I remember going to a game in 2018 and just remembering how often we would ignore forward runs for the backward pass option. Are we still doing that :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tactically I think we have been good. We have tried to take the sting out the game, which has largely worked.

Individually we've had some really poor performances. They are 2 basic mistakes from Alex Sandro before Sporting break down his wing for their penalty. Rabiot makes a moronic challenge. Miretti has been far too weak, as has Chiesa. The only times Vlahovic has done well the ref has incorrectly called a foul against him.

Sporting look shaky at the back but I'm not sure we will take advantage of it.
We just always slow down the attack and never speed it up. It's very annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)