Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (278 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,985
    I hope it's a rib problem for Tek. He ran into the post before that and could have tweaked something.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Nah there was momentum in one of the EAs games too. I remember how it influeneced games in the last minutes. Never played 2K games since they never got to the PC I think.
    Ah gotcha. The 2K mechanic let you disable a function of your opponent when you had the momentum. Like they couldnt deke or spin or something like that. People said it was dumb but I thought it was cool and added something different- so long as you were ok admitting you were playing a game and not actual ice hockey

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Ah gotcha. The 2K mechanic let you disable a function of your opponent when you had the momentum. Like they couldnt deke or spin or something like that. People said it was dumb but I thought it was cool and added something different- so long as you were ok admitting you were playing a game and not actual ice hockey
    in that EA game it just made you (or the opponent) faster and generally better for a few seconds when you filled the momentum bar :p.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    At least he could walk off. That's a good sign.

Hope it's all okay.
    Early reports specualte for heart problems like Aguero...

Plus he was holding his chest where the heart and showing where his pain is at.

Szczesny left the pitch in tears vs Sporting and was replaced by Perin in the 44th minute.
    @dazn_it
    is reporting that he felt a “pain in his chest” The stadium applauded him off the pitch.

Szczesny left the field in tears, still panting and clutching his chest. Test to diagnose the injury are underway.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Rabiot and Di Maria are playing like they need to come off. At the same time, they are two players that can win us the game so taking them off prematurely can hurt us.

It looks like the yellow cars rattled Rabiot, he was better before it.

Locatelli is out there doing absolutely everything. Fagioli for Rabiot or Di Maria at the break would be my guess.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Early reports specualte for heart problems like Aguero...

Plus he was holding his chest where the heart and showing where his pain is at.

Szczesny left the pitch in tears vs Sporting and was replaced by Perin in the 44th minute.
    @dazn_it
    is reporting that he felt a “pain in his chest” The stadium applauded him off the pitch.

Szczesny left the field in tears, still panting and clutching his chest. Test to diagnose the injury are underway.
    This is something "professional" journalists shouldnt be speculating about tbh.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    The three CBs are playing extremely well. Locatelli's defensive positioning and awareness have been brilliant as well, been watching him. He and Rabiot are doing a great job soaking up pressure, but the issue is that Kostic and Cuadrado are also pinned back.

So when we recover possession it goes to Chiesa, whose instinct is to run, Di Maria who looks for a pass, and gets swamped, or Milik who makes the wrong call.

We are obviously going for a 1-0 win. No surprises there. I think we'll probably get it.

I'm enjoying the flexibility of ADM and Chiesa roaming fairly freely horizontally across the pitch. Our basic problem is the same: no proper plan of how to score goals. It's based on hoping that we eventually will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 276)