Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Don't think I've soo many pussy's in one squad. We currently have a squad with Rabiot as our most aggressive midfielder ffs.

Susan is hiding from the ball, Locatelli shouldn't get a ball, Fagioli is a Cesena level player, Gatti/Bremer can't play the ball out of defense and AS is well.. his usual self
No ,Fagioli is a Juve level player!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dazn referee expert Mirabaelli: More than certainty, it was a hope, because the push was very, very obvious. VAR saw the incident, here was a long check and they decided to allow the goal because if the referee has the full view of the situation, the judgment is left to him. “In my view, the referee did not see the push properly, he was too far away and it was an error to allow this goal.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vlahović is a fraud; Di Maria is having a stinker; I would have obviously preferred if they disallowed Lazio's goal, but that's the kind of goal I'd never disallow because bitches like Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Vlahović simply have to learn and stop trying to sell fouls.
I personally wouldnt want it to be disallowed. I want players who can defend and A.S isnt good enough.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I feel embarrassed on Vlahovic's behalf. His performance this season is on par with the worst ever produced by Kean, Amauri and Bendtner.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)